What are all the "Infinite" teams?

Options
deadtaco
deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
edited December 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I'm curious as I have seen "Winfinite" mentioned a lot, but as I lack a usable PX it isn't something I know a lot about. Digging around I found the newer "Stormfinite" and the 2* Stormneto. Looks like there is at least one on each of the tier levels (PX making that a 4*). Are there any others you know of?

So far, I know of these three - I'll update this to show any others mentioned.

Winfinite - Scarlet Witch, Grey Suit Black Widow, and Professor X.

Stormfinite - 3*storm, Khamal Khan, 3*Hulk

Stormneto- Thor (2* or 3*), 2*Storm, 2*Mags

Comments

• sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Professor X / Quicksilver / OML

Make 5 matches with QS, generate black, more 5 matches.

Its not the best ever but OML's match damage + crits is pretty good.
  • JONofWAR
    JONofWAR Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Every now and then I'll rock icon_loki.png, icon_magneto.png 3* and icon_storm.png (2 or 3 *)

Loki purple, magneto red and blue and storms green (sometimes yellow if I get desperate), it doesn't do a whole lot of damage but you can get it to go infinite pretty easily.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Also 2*, storm, thor, obw. Probably more reliable than 2* mags.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've gotten a Winfinite with Xforce, 3Mags and Loki. This is how I beat Boss Rush. The key is to reduce the color variety on the board for more cascades. Mags Red takes out team-up tiles and Xforce Black takes out 1 specific color (yellow is ideal). Loki's purple is the perfect shake up. Magneto's blue and XFW green are secondary shake ups. The cycle works so well that I was maxing out all 6 colors at 30 AP. But this requires some thinking as to the order that you use powers. Of course, look for any match-5s each time you shake the board.

I haven't tried it but I would think Thor, Storm, KK would work by generating tons of green for Storm.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    icon_quicksilver.pngicon_ironfist.pngicon_mystique.png
    Slow to get going but can be absolute board control when it does.
  • nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    1 Yelena, 2 Bags and 1 Hawkeye is Losefinite.
  • zaku
    zaku Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Personally, I like 3* Bullseye, 3* Hulk, and IM40
    Hulk tanks green and black, provides a meat shield and green battery, IM40 is your other battery and nuke, and Bullseye's green allows a lot of board control. That's my ideal 3* muscle-killer. It's a good week when they're boosted together
  • Kjempen
    Kjempen Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Somebody suggested Prof x + quicksilver + OML, possibly a big damage dealing team, true, but not as infinite as
    Slowfinite - Iron Fist + Quicksilver + Prof X (strongest color black), works kind of similar to the classic winfinite team/Charlie's Angels, but takes more build up, and not as automatic. Look for black match 5s, and lock some team ups to make QS black cheap
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler wrote:
    I've gotten a Winfinite with Xforce, 3Mags and Loki. This is how I beat Boss Rush. The key is to reduce the color variety on the board for more cascades. Mags Red takes out team-up tiles and Xforce Black takes out 1 specific color (yellow is ideal). Loki's purple is the perfect shake up. Magneto's blue and XFW green are secondary shake ups.

This is my go-to team, regardless of who the enemy is. I might boost black/green AP at the beginning if it is a seriously serious match, but otherwise this team can handle just about anything. Pretty much all you need is 1 cast of Magneto's red to ditch all the team-up tiles, 1 cast of of xfw's black to eliminate another color set, and then 2 or 3 casts of Loki's purple in the bank to start the cascadefinite. When the dust settles, finish off whatever enemies are still standing with xfw's black/green and Magneto's blue.
  • mu7an7
    mu7an7 Posts: 34
    Options
    bbigler wrote:
    I've gotten a Winfinite with Xforce, 3Mags and Loki. This is how I beat Boss Rush. The key is to reduce the color variety on the board for more cascades. Mags Red takes out team-up tiles and Xforce Black takes out 1 specific color (yellow is ideal). Loki's purple is the perfect shake up. Magneto's blue and XFW green are secondary shake ups.

Tried this against level 300'ish Gwenpool, She-Hulk and 4* Deadpool, was slightly skeptical at first, but they did not even get off a single power and I have not seen so many match-5's in a single game for a long time... Cheers...
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've been experimenting with my limited number of characters and came up with:
    3Mags, GSBW, SWitch

SWitch - just for her passive
    GSBW - purpleflag.png generates green, create 4-matches to alter the board
    greentile.png - massive damage and board shake

3Mags - redflag.png and blueflag.png deal decent damage, toy with the board leading to cascades
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Let's sticky this.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    She-Hulk, Storm 3* and Loki absolutely destroys almost any node with muscles in it.
  • Delsus
    Delsus Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Riders of the Storm:
    3 star.png Thor: 3 redflag.png 5 yellowflag.png 5 greenflag.png
    KK: 5 yellowflag.png 5 purpleflag.png 3 greenflag.png
    3 star.png Storm: 5 greenflag.png 3 yellowflag.png 5 blackflag.png .

The tactic to follow with this team is as it follows:

- Get enough purple to use khan's superhuman elasticity (most likely used over blue tiles or black tiles, unless there is a colour that grants you lots of green). Second priority: get enough yellow (this is kinda slow) to use Thor's thunder assault. If you can't get purple or yellow, get redand then green.

- if you can get at least 22 green AP with the first step. It grants you between 2 and 3 lightning storms. With that you should have enough AP for both kk and thor powers and repeating the first step. Here's the LOOP

- You're supposed to change between enemy's characters to make them 8ks 4ks and 4ks HP, combining Thor's red and yellow and storms green when needed. After that, throw Thor's green power twice and it's over (you need 28 green AP for this which you're getting in almost every loop).

- You can use storm's black power when you REALLY need a quick heal or as a finisher. Cause it mess with KK's purple.

This combo works great against 3*star teams and mobs. It's a little bit slow and storm is weak. But ehh! Nobody's perfect. Hope you like this!
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    alternative to the stormfinite team above - I prefer 4cyke with them over hulk for the offense. cyke's blue provides additional board shake to kk purple and storm's green and yellow and once going, can keep it going for a while. and storm is a natural partner for cyke since she loads his meganuke red w/10TU.
  • Etheus
    Etheus Posts: 56
    Options
    Team 1:
    icon_professorx.png 5 blueflag.png
    icon_mystique.png 5 blueflag.png
    star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.png 5 redflag.png 5 purpleflag.png
    'StyqueNeto is an old Winfinite for when icon_professorx.pngbluetile.png is the strongest color. The goal is to leverage the synergy in AP production for all 3 characters. Collect purpletile.png for star.pngstar.pngicon_magneto.png. Use icon_magneto.pngpurpleflag.png to create bluetile.png match 5s triggering icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png to produce 4 bluetile.png AP. Use icon_mystique.pngblueflag.png to generate purpletile.png AP for icon_magneto.png. Use icon_magneto.pngredflag.png to avoid getting stuck and collect additional AP.

Team 2:
    icon_silversurfer.png 5 blackflag.png
    icon_ironfist.png 5 purpleflag.png
    icon_scarletwitch.png 5 greenflag.png 5 blueflag.png
    SSinfinite can be slow to start, but is very powerful and easily sustained. It does require some finesse and understanding how to use icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png and icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.pngproperly. It is most useful against mid to high level Boss nodes, such as Ultron, and highly scaled wave nodes. Begin by collecting purpletile.png for icon_ironfist.png. Use icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png to generate blacktile.png. Use icon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png as soon as you have 12 blacktile.png. Once it gets going you will often have more purpletile.png for icon_ironfist.png, so this is important. Now the trick is to create a grid of Silver Singularities with overlapping coverage on the board. I like to start by placing one along the bottom row in either column 2 or 7. Place along a row first if possible. When moving to higher rows, try to place Singularities directly above existing singularities. ALWAYS leave a row or column free between Singularities. This is important for two reasons. One is to prevent Singularities from destroying each other. The other reason is to allow for match 4s to occur without destroying your Singularities. Boss Ultron is an exception to starting on the bottom row since Boss Ultron destroys the bottom row. In that case I will start by placing on the side edge starting on row 7 in either column 1 or 8. Use icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png to destroy special tiles, such as bomb.png, or to collect purpletile.png and blacktile.png. Once SSinfinite gets going, icon_scarletwitch.pngblueflag.png will rarely resolve. I have gotten up to 16 Silver Singularities all on the board in high scaled wave nodes. It might be harder to get that many on the board now that Silver Singularity deals damage when it resolves.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mu7an7 wrote:
    bbigler wrote:

Tried this against level 300'ish Gwenpool, She-Hulk and 4* Deadpool, was slightly skeptical at first, but they did not even get off a single power and I have not seen so many match-5's in a single game for a long time... Cheers...

Thanks, that makes me happy to hear. I was getting really frustrated with Boss Rush and as a last ditch effort, just for fun, I tried this team and was so pleasantly surprised that it worked! It really made playing boss rush fun again. It's always exciting to discover a new team.