Simulator Event Round 1 Rewards Issue - 2/14

Comments

• I only recieved my hard reward... been an hour, still waiting for my easy rewards.
  • Round 3 Error, it paid me out the wrong bracket...
  • Erin0 wrote:
    I did not get my rewards for Round 3 in both rooms (hard and easy).
    I received the rewards for one of them, but have not for the other and it also gave me the wrong rewards. I placed in the top 5 rank for both easy and hard Simulators, but I received two 1-star standard tokens instead of the 2-star tokens.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Jnite wrote:
    Erin0 wrote:
    I did not get my rewards for Round 3 in both rooms (hard and easy).
    I received the rewards for one of them, but have not for the other and it also gave me the wrong rewards. I placed in the top 5 rank for both easy and hard Simulators, but I received two 1-star standard tokens instead of the 2-star tokens.

I was top 10 & top 50 and I just received standard tokens, as well.
  • It's gotten weird for me now. I received the second set of rewards for the other Simulator I was waiting for. The rewards were correct. Cool, half the problem solved. I didn't use them right away because I was busy with something. I came back to the game. Turned it on and now the two Highly Trained 2-star tokens turned into standard 1-star tokens. So now I have 4 standard tokens instead of 4 Highly Trained tokens. This is annoying.
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I placed in Top 5 for both but only received one set of awards. Got 1 Heroic Recruit Token, 1000 ISO-8 and 50HP. Can't remember if that's the reward for Top 5 or Top 10.

Edit: Just got the other set of rewards.
  • kensterr wrote:
    I think I placed in Top 5 for both but only received one set of awards. Got 1 Heroic Recruit Token, 1000 ISO-8 and 50HP. Can't remember if that's the reward for Top 5 or Top 10.
    That sounds like the rewards for the top 10 ranking.
  • Kiamodo
    Kiamodo Posts: 423 Mover and Shaker
    Put in a ticket. Got the wrong rewards.
  • Put in a ticket. Have gotten standard tokens instead of 'Highly trained' tokens for the third straight round. icon_evil.gif
  • Same issue for me. Just filed a ticket.

Just received rewards from latest round. Placed in top 50 for both The SImulator and The Simulator Hard Mode. The reward pop-up said it was awarding a two-star token for each one. But then when I went to actually use the tokens, they were both one-star tokens )-;

-Jon
  • Thought I would sign up to add my comments.

I finished top 5 and top 10 on the first round of events and received the correct amount of tokens, but they were standard tokens instead of the event tokens. I submitted a ticket soon after.

I heard back from them just this afternoon and received one of the event tokens, not the 3 like I was supposed to. Hopefully I will receive the other tokens as well, but it really isn't a big deal at this point anyways.

So they are working on fixing this! Just taking a lot longer than we hoped because of the amount of problems that they have been having.
  • I got an email that the missing token was sent to my device. I'll check when I get home.
  • Lol same email so I'm like good check the game 1 highly trained token click clam boom standert token ......... And I was FIRST PLACE 3 tokens not one non working token
  • Ben Grimm wrote:
    I got an email that the missing token was sent to my device. I'll check when I get home.

Got it. Hope everyone else does too.
  • PorkBelly
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    I got an email that the missing token was sent to my device. I'll check when I get home.

No email.

No tokens.
  • Got an email my tokens were sent. Got 2/4 so I emailed back, got third one. Decided I have had enough chasing them after opening 1 daken and 2 gray moonstone. Too much work for 125 ISO :p
  • PorkBelly wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

No email.

No tokens.
    Same here. I haven't received an email or the proper tokens. I'll give it the night and check tomorrow. If nothing then, I may try to send another ticket just to play it safe.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    They tried to reissue my token, but I got another "two star" standard instead. I replied to them with a screenshot in case that helps.
  • I got a response and a token a little while ago. Unfortunately, they only gave me one token even though I placed first. Hopefully they get around to my reply before the event expires.
  • PorkBelly
    Got the email.

Got my tokens.

Daken purple

Moonstone purple.