Lilliana, Defiant Necromancer: Corrupt bug

Options
Dkrewe
Dkrewe Posts: 5
Lilliana's 6-cost skill Corrupt is bugged. The text reads that 2 cards are discarded to force your opponent to discard the first and last cards in their hand. When I play against this Planeswalker, it does not function that way. Instead, it targets the 2 highest rarity cards in my hand regardless of how they are positioned in my hand.

Please remedy this because that is broken and OP if you are intending for a 6-cost skill to function this way. It does this every time my opponent is Lilliana, Defiant Necromancer without exception.

Comments

• octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    You're certain the other cards in hand don't have madness on them?

I've seen no issue with opposing Lili discard. What level is the PW in question?
  • Dkrewe
    Options
    PW was in the 50s and I do not have any cards with Madness in my hand. It is strange because when she uses Corrupt, it ignores the first and last card in my hand, discards the highest rarity, and then transfers the mana from this cards to another card.

I tested this by putting cards in various places in my hand to protect them when I know the enemy Liliana has corrupt available, and the same thing happens every time. I checked the text on her PW ability and it says first and last card. I also checked every support and card on the board and in my hand. Nothing to explain the strange behavior.
  • Dkrewe
    Options
    To add: when I use my own Liliana deck it functions perfectly with no strange behavior. It is only when the CPU controls Liliana that it happens. It doesn't matter which PW or deck I use. Same result.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dkrewe wrote:
    PW was in the 50s and I do not have any cards with Madness in my hand. It is strange because when she uses Corrupt, it ignores the first and last card in my hand, discards the highest rarity, and then transfers the mana from this cards to another card.

Sounds like you're using madness cards and everything is working as intended. Post your deck for us?
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm trying to follow but it goes against everything I know in game, so let me lay out the following scenario to see if I've got what you're trying to communicate here:

Pretend you're Koth against Liliana with her Corrupt charged and ready..

You have the following hand, in order after your turn:
    • Inner Struggle - 0 mana gained
    • Olivia, Mobilized for War - 6 mana gained
    • Devil's Playground - 0 mana gained
    • Demolish - 0 mana gained

Liliana takes her turn and uses corrupt.

Expected result for your hand:
    • Olivia, Mobilized for War - 6 mana gained
    • Devil's Playground - 0 mana gained

Actual result for your hand:
    • Inner Struggle - 6 mana gained
    • Demolish - 0 mana gained

Is this accurate? If this is the case, you definitely need to file a support bug as well: https://d3go.com/mobile-games-support