Comments

• AntiLeni
    AntiLeni Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Not sure if these qualify, but:

SpiderGwen, 2/1/1, L 94, boosted +2all, Max all damage, max b/p damage

Iceman 2/1/2 L 94, boosted +2 b/p, +2all, Max all damage
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Beat Teen Jean again with 0/2/1 Iceman. Same boosts, +2 all, +2 B/P, +100% match damage. Wasn't easy, took 6 tries, but it's doable. The purple helps a ton. Mainly posting again to bump this excellent thread.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    My crowning glory in low level action to date may just be 1/1/0 74 Devil Dinosaur. I went +100% all, +50% y/r, +50% b/g.
    I got a great board on my second attempt and played a heavy denial game on her colours, picking up red when I could. If I got the Red, I used it (a whole 593 damage!?!), but saved the green until she launched Furry Friends (didn't catch one, but did set one up to match, then one went in line of a match 4, so only one finished the count down.)
    So only a little health left at the end, but did it!
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Fought and won against Black Panther with lvl 127, 0/0/4 Winter Soldier. Used full rainbow damage boosts, r/y and p/b dam boosts.
  • Koorogi_859
    Koorogi_859 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Beat Black Panther with level 111 1/2/2. Waited until I could double cast his blue and had to be smart about the sniper purple.

Used +2 All AP, +2 b/p, and 100% rainbow damage
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2016
    I managed to beat BP with lvl 106 2/2/0 Winter Soldier without any boosts. Just happened to be extremely lucky with the board at the start and stealing BP his yellow when he had 8 and also set up twice detonator bombs. BP matched two of my detonate tiles so it created attack tiles which also helped beat him. BP didn't fire his yellow or black abilities, just once blue one, but I managed to match it before it created protect tile.

edit: btw my first attempt. Key to victory is make a clever use of precision shot ie deny BP's colors or boost yours
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Updated all the Winter Soldiers!
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    4/3/2 WS@111.

Boosted +2 b/p. Took a few tries.

Just needed to get a blue out early and match away the CD. Bp cant last long if you get 2-4 400+ attack tiles oit on the board.

Deny black and yellow; try to keep enough purple on hand to steal ap if denial becomes impossible.
  • Azoth658
    Azoth658 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Beat BP with just three red covers for WS at level 106.

No boosts as run out of them and iso. Denied black so hard and he cast yellow just once and I collected enough red to cast three times.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    Cleared BP with 3/5/0 level 90 WS. 2nd try. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • CFacto
    CFacto Posts: 74 Match Maker
    I got lucky and beat Jean Grey with a very low level Ant Man:

Level 90 2/0/1. 100% match boost and +2 all AP.
  • Rumakashi
    Rumakashi Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Beat Captain Marvel with Sam Wilson 1/2/3 and lvl 131.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    I beat wasp with my 1/1/2 lvl94 Peggy, boosted 100% all, 50%RY, +2 RY. My 3rd attempt, down to 418 hp. It's pure luck.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Got Wasp downed after many attempts with a 1/3/2 Peggy at level 131. +100% all damage, +50% R/Y damage, +2 R/Y AP. Took an incredibly lucky board loaded with R/Y, and a cascade leading into a match-5 whose critical tile dropped into a red match for loads of extra damage. Deny blue and black, pick up red when you can, waited till she was down below 2300 health and finished her off with two reds in a row.
  • shadowyoshi
    shadowyoshi Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Not sure if this qualifies given I have a few more covers, but I won today's 4* icon_cyclops.png Clash with a 4/2/3 level 123 build. +2 R/Y, +2 All +50% R/Y
  • Dartmaster01
    3/4/2 level 110 Thing had no problems. 2 all color, 2 R/Y, and 4 all color damage boosts used. 3rd try
  • Cousin Simpson
    Bumping this back onto the first page and to update the Quake match-up.
  • Dartmaster01
    Beat it 4th try with my level 120 4/3/1 Quake. Boosted 100% all color, 50% G/B, 50% B/P. Started off with a match 5 green and a match 5 purple, so a lucky board for sure. Only got earthquake off once, the rest was match damage
  • Cousin Simpson
    Bumping for Drax! Anyone do lower than these so far?
    Level 90, 5/3/5 by El Satanno
    Level 115, 1/2/3 by catcusvader
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think you upvoted my post in the other thread simpson (thanks!), so this may ne redundant, but i managed 1/1/3 @ 115 (took a lot of attempts though)