game closing out

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
i'm getting sick of using my health packs and my boosts only to have the game close out and waste them all as soon as the match loads. I have submitted a ticket and have gotten no resolution. I have gotten responses to let me know they got it, but no fix, no restitution. It keeps happening far too often in the simulator.

Comments

• That sounds more like a conflict between your OS and the application. Submitting information to them on your OS/device would probably be the most useful information. I've never had this happen and I've been playing since almost day 1.
  • Another reason why PCs are the master race?
  • Another reason why PCs are the master race?

because mobile devices can't just set their buffs to 10 before a game?

or because mobile devices can't just click on the instant win button?

icon_e_wink.gif

Another reason why PC version shouldn't compete against mobile version
  • I have had this problem. Some days are worse than others where it will happen two or three times. As soon as the match loads, the game closes and not only did you lose the fight, but your guys are all down health like you retreated. Very annoying.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LoreNYC wrote:
    Another reason why PCs are the master race?

because mobile devices can't just set their buffs to 10 before a game?

or because mobile devices can't just click on the instant win button?

icon_e_wink.gif

Another reason why PC version shouldn't compete against mobile version

I play on both the PC and IOS and have never had that happen, I play PC when my tablet is recharging . The biggest benefit to the PC is that I can always see enemy AP levels without having to scroll over like you have to with the IOS version. I have no idea what you guys are talking about though when you claim the PC version is so superior, I use them both interchangeably.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ok, on the PC I don't have to worry about buying an 1100 HP pack of covers when skipping like I almost do all the time on IOS. THAT is pretty OP
  • If I understand correctly, there are more readily available exploits on the PC version, and therefore more cheaters. I don't think anyone is offended by honest PC players.

And the game closing issue is on my android phone. No idea if it happens to ios users.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    If I understand correctly, there are more readily available exploits on the PC version, and therefore more cheaters. I don't think anyone is offended by honest PC players.

And the game closing issue is on my android phone. No idea if it happens to ios users.

I play on both iphones and ipad and I'm kind of jelous of the pc screen view. Part of me wishes there was an ipad option for showing all stats etc. on ipad as you can see on a pc.
  • Sometime the game restarts on me on PC, granted i tend to leave the game running the background for most of the day even if i'm not directly looking at it. It's only happened once during a fight though.
  • Try to clear your ram before running puzzle quest. If I have Wayz and Chrome loaded and I'm playing MPQ, my game's gonna close out.