Gone For Thanksgiving

Options
Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hey there!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We just wanted to let you know about our availability now that we're fast approaching Thanksgiving.

Listed down below are the dates that the D3 Go! team will be out of the office:
November: 11/24 and 11/25

I'll try to pop in here and there to check up on things and make sure nothing is on fire. Having said that though, if you have a burning desire to voice your questions and concerns to me, please send those in before or after those dates.

Thanks a lot, and we wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Cheers,
Brigby

Comments

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,936 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good to know. Hope I can have my account restored by then!
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At the table this year, I'm going to say I'm thankful for the recent communication from D3.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Is there a concrete date for 1.8 yet?
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hate to do this but since y'all are closing shop for the holidays, gonna have to start posting publicly.

I want my account back. Support has now taken 6 days to take no action beyond scripted replies asking for information i literally provided in my initial email (platform, software version, etc)

Please Brigby....I really want to support y'all but receiving negative communication and seeing everyone else get their toys back but me has me pretty riled up.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    bken1234 wrote:
    At the table this year, I'm going to say I'm thankful for the recent communication from D3.
    icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Is there a concrete date for 1.8 yet?
    Why yes. Yes there is: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=55044
    jackvett wrote:
    Hate to do this but since y'all are closing shop for the holidays, gonna have to start posting publicly.

I want my account back. Support has now taken 6 days to take no action beyond scripted replies asking for information i literally provided in my initial email (platform, software version, etc)

Please Brigby....I really want to support y'all but receiving negative communication and seeing everyone else get their toys back but me has me pretty riled up.
    Hi jackvett. I've sent you a message in regards to this issue.