thinking of posting vids......

Options
livingstonii
livingstonii Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I have been very passionate about this game and have been grinding since the beginning so I have a good amount of knowledge and understanding of the paper game and this game itself. if there is a want for tutorals and or just awesome gameplay I would be willing to put the work towards making content. I haven't purchased anything yet and have stayed relevant so I have quite a collection but would be willing to purchase the new content and do reviews and play the "is it worth it" game and let the players decide. I think this could also be a good way to point out bugs and have viable proof that this card/feature isn't working. anyways just wanted to see if there is even a need for this or will it just be wasted time. any ideas on what you would like to see? would you rather have streams or youtube or both? any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

BBS(bring back shteev!!!!)

Comments

• EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'd rather have Youtube, especially if it's going to include general tips and tricks about the game.
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Absolutely! i personally love puzzle quest youtube videos, i myself make some and streams are also great. recently daigurren mtgpq coalition had a quick battle grind stream on youtube. the youtube community is growing and its so great to see!

BBS!!!!!
    #bringbackshteev
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Absolutely! i personally love puzzle quest youtube videos, i myself make some and streams are also great. recently daigurren mtgpq coalition had a quick battle grind stream on youtube. the youtube community is growing and its so great to see!

BBS!!!!!
    #bringbackshteev

The daigurren stream inspired me, I might do some livestreaming too.
  • Ampmp11
    Ampmp11 Posts: 77 Match Maker
    Options
    Card reviews could be good.
  • livingstonii
    Options
    so my phone will record gameplay by its self. even record audio through a microphone so I can pretty much make card and pw tutorials and post them with ease. now if I wanna edit it or add things to it other then just one un cut video I will have to import to my computer and mess with it there but simple vids and tutorials would be pretty easy. im gonna put together some ideas during the weekend and bring them up here and see what sticks. I appreciate the feedback. doing card review does sound like fun. I love this community but its missing something.......oh yeah shteev!!!!!!!

#BBS
  • MtgPQPro
    MtgPQPro Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hi Livingston,

I have made 50+ viedos on the game already. I try to do a series on each plainswalker as they become available in the vault. I also show things that interest me or that I see on the forums. Please check me out by searching MtgPQ Pro on YouTube.

I think it would be great if you did viedos also. If you have questions please let me know. Maybe we can work together (not sure how yet but I am very open).

Cheers,

MtgPQ Pro, find me on YouTube
  • livingstonii
    Options
    @mtgpq pro I like that idea. we need to switch contact info and lets start a series or maybe a small podcast for this. I think we have such a strong community for this game that we could make some content to help the new ones and keep the experienced ones entertained. ill pm ya my email and we can get into contact that way. I was looking at your vids and I like how ya do them. I want to also do some research on how to make phone games look better instead of just having the black bars on the side since its a vertical game. I saw some filter where it blurs what your actually and splits it where the black normally is. it adds to a better viewing experience. ill link a few and see what you think.

I did record a few games this weekend of the event and ill mess with the editing and put it up and see what ya think.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    MtgPQ Pro wrote:
    I think it would be great if you did viedos also. If you have questions please let me know. Maybe we can work together (not sure how yet but I am very open).
    @mtgpq pro I like that idea. we need to switch contact info and lets start a series or maybe a small podcast for this. I think we have such a strong community for this game that we could make some content to help the new ones and keep the experienced ones entertained. ill pm ya my email and we can get into contact that way.
    I think this is a fantastic idea. I think with the collaboration between you two creating informative, helpful videos, it would make this community that much stronger.

I look forward to seeing what you two create. Best of luck! icon_e_smile.gif