Event_Title_ReachNewBracket as text instead of GUI

Options
ErikInVegas
ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
I did send in a bug ticket for this using the official form.

Since the last major update, it displays this as text instead of the new style GUI when you advance:

Event_Title_ReachNewBracket

I attached a pic to the bug ticket but it looks like the forum doesn't host pictures.

I was just wondering how many other people have had the problem during Emrakul's Corruption.

edited to attach pic
nope pix restricted to 1200x1200

Comments

• HunMike
    Options
    Sarcasm ON

So, you say the forum doesn't support HD resolution? In which most user plays the game? Quelle surprise...
    Not to worry, they have plenty of bug tickets in reserve, they probably can do without this specific one icon_lol.gif

Sarcasm OFF

I still plan to scrape together my thoughts upon the game, in hope that my damaged mind is able to provide something useful to them icon_e_biggrin.gif , but as i see it in recent events light, they neither want, nor deserve the help like that. Minimal communication, they just ignore the bad signals and let go basically all the opportunities to gain some rep when they do good changes.
    Sure, this community here needs that extra attention compared to the masses who play the game, but we could help evolve this good game into a great one. I don't think we are more skilled or intelligent or more whatewer than they are. We simply have bigger numbers to test something or to brainstorming.
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes I have seen the same message running the game through an iPad.
    It did not affect earning any rewards for me, those showed up fine.
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    I've been getting this too... A blank box that looks like there's either supposed to be a picture there, or some other UI element? But it's a black box instead with that text?
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The box appears whenever you reach the next level of personal rank prizes. (e.g. 1-5, 5-25, 25-50, etc.) Presumably, the box should probably be filled in with something that actually displays this, but it doesn't. So it is probably an intended feature, but is indeed bugged by being a blank box.
  • Skidoo
    Skidoo Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    I've been getting the same message, Erik. I've seen it in the past but not for several weeks. However, I've already seen it 3x this event (Nodes Of Power, 11.16.16). icon_question.gif
  • ErikInVegas
    ErikInVegas Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Confirming Skidoo, the bug now exists in this event too.

They 'followed up' by sending me an email asking me for everything I already gave them using their official bug reporting tool.