When Is Sorin Coming Back to the Vault?

Options
Capricorn907
Capricorn907 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Is there a schedule for what's in the vault? Like, what comes and goes?

Comments

• majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There is a schedule for when PW rotate out, but no schedule for when they will come back.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    majincob wrote:
    There is a schedule for when PW rotate out, but no schedule for when they will come back.
    A problem which I am working toward rectifying!

Assuming the number of available planeswalkers (four) remains constant and no new planeswalkers enter the vault rotation, he won't return until mid to late December.
  • jetnoctis
    jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options
    octal9 wrote:
    majincob wrote:
    A problem which I am working toward rectifying!

Assuming the number of available planeswalkers (four) remains constant and no new planeswalkers enter the vault rotation, he won't return until mid to late December.

Sweet! Do you have any idea on when Nahiri or Ajani might return?
  • octal9
    Options
    jetnoctis wrote:
    Do you have any idea on when Nahiri or Ajani might return?
    Disclaimer on both of the below points - D3 has surprised me before, particularly with Sarkhan.

Nahiri is one of the next three planeswalkers (the other two being Gideon, Ally of Zendikar and Tezzeret, the Seeker). I expect her to return on December 1st.

Ajani should return sometime between late December and mid January. He's currently scheduled two weeks behind Sorin.
  • octal9
    Options
    octal9 wrote:
    What even is a rotation? - D3, probably

@OP: Sorin's in the vault now!