Exchange

I think we are at the point in the game where an awful lot of people have basically no use for 1* Tokens or 1* covers other than the measely ISO you get for selling them.

How about being able to trade those in? Selling them for a piddling 100 iso or so is very disappointing.

It would be nice if we could save up 5 * Tokens for 1 ** Token. And instead of selling a * cover for too little iso to mean anything (sometimes when trying to complete a mission and get that last * Token reward we have to play it 5 times or more and already got that much iso), we can trade it in for a 1/2 * token.

So say have 3 * Tokens and you are playing a mission to complete it. You get 1 * Token (now you have 4) and get Juggernaut twice. Since you already maxed him during his tournament you turn them both in, trade in your 5 * Tokens and get a ** Token. Odds have increased in getting something you actually want for a change!

I would be more than willing to make this trade even if I have to cash in a little ISO as a transaction fee.

Comments

• Alternate last minute thought.

If you have maxed out the Skills on * Cover, such as Modern Storm, but pull yet another cover, how about being able to combine it and move cover to say 50% next level?

I could definately get on board with that too, especially when we are heading into top of level cap.
  • Lord_Jadem wrote:
    Alternate last minute thought.

If you have maxed out the Skills on * Cover, such as Modern Storm, but pull yet another cover, how about being able to combine it and move cover to say 50% next level?

I could definately get on board with that too, especially when we are heading into top of level cap.

I like this idea
  • I had made the suggestion that they have a system that will make it so that we can exchange iso 8 for hero coins. Mayne like 20 iso 8 for 1 hero coin. What do you think?
  • Thor-Hulk wrote:
    I had made the suggestion that they have a system that will make it so that we can exchange iso 8 for hero coins. Mayne like 20 iso 8 for 1 hero coin. What do you think?

I don't dislike the idea as a player, but I don't really see them wanting to do this. HPs are sort of the premium currency. You can get as much as you want with $$ or you can earn a finite amount through the game itself. More and more gets released for free through the game over time, but it's still controlled.

ISO-8 on the other hand is virtually limitless and free, you just need to put in the time to get it. At worst you can just play prologue missions over and over for 20 ISO to your heart's content, and tournament matches, or even shield training, will earn you more still, earn as much as you're willing to put in the time to earn.

If you make an exchange rate from ISO -> HP, no matter how expensive it may be, then HP essentially becomes limitless for free as well, no longer controlled by the devs. It just doesn't seem to be in their interest as far as making money goes.
  • I am all for versatility, so would be perfectly happy with that, although I would be unlikely to do that, at least at this time since I am probably 20k short of ISO needed to train my covers to their current level cap. Although I will say in games I have played you are far more likely to be able to exchange the premium currency (in this case HC) for common currancy (Iso 8) than visa versa. I would love to see all of the above.

One thing no for-profit game wants is to frustrate its players. I know I am frustrated by the lack of return on the work put in to get unneeded * Covers.