Who do I dump to recruit 2 * Storm

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
I only have 8 roster slots, and won't get enough coins/gold to unlock the 9th in time before my 2 star Storm recruitment expires.
Here's my roster, who do I dump to recruit Storm (3 covers waiting -/2/1)?
1*
Black Widow 5/5
Iron Man 5/4/4
Storm 3/3/2
Hawkeye 5/4/-

2**
Thor 2/-/1
Spider-Man (Bag-Man) 2/1/1
Magneto 1/1/1
Black Widow -/1/-

Any advice is appreciated. THANKS!

Comments

• mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1* Hawkeye or 2* Bagman. Both of them are expendable for more valuable characters.

Also, don't get rid of your 1* Storm or Widow just because you have the 2* versions; based on the covers you have the 1* versions will be more useful to you in the short to medium term while you collect the 2* covers.
  • Thanks for the help!!
  • I would definitely dump Bagman. Hawkeye isn't the best, but I've occasionally found him pretty useful in PvE
  • noknuckles wrote:
    Hawkeye isn't the best, but I've occasionally found him pretty useful in PvE

And he is on the list to become more fun.
  • mags1587
    mags1587 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    noknuckles wrote:

Wasn't that Modern Hawkeye (2*) on the list of upcoming character balances, not the 1* Hawkeye?
  • Yea, classic hawk already got his funbalanced buff.
  • mags1587 wrote:
    noknuckles wrote:

Wasn't that Modern Hawkeye (2*) on the list of upcoming character balances, not the 1* Hawkeye?

Oops, can't read. In my head we were talking about 2*, my bad.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Keep everyone, buy more slots.
  • DayvBang wrote:
    Keep everyone, buy more slots.
    I'm not spending actual money on this game.

So I dumped 1* Hawkeye for 2* Storm, got a new slot just now which automatically inserted Yelena Belova.
    I also just got a 3* Hulk cover. It will "expire" in a week.
  • Yelena sits right beside Bagman for usefulness, so ditch her if you prefer to keep Bagman.