help me plz i r teh n00b

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hey guys just looking for some advice on where I should be putting my iso. I leveled up Doom and Hood a bit not sure why they just seemed cool and I got lucky with covers. Sad to admit that my a-team is Thor/OBW/M. Storm lol. I have Classic Storm and Astonishing Wolvie maxed but they just seem pointless. Wolvie is strictly worse than Thor, even with OBW, and Classic Storm just seems to have no role whatsoever. Here's the roster as it stands now... any help would be appreciated icon_e_smile.gif

102 Doom 5/4
92 Hood 3/5/1
41 Spiderman 0/1/3
38 Ragnarok 3/0
28 GSBW 0/1/2
28 Magneto 1/0/2
25 Loki 2/0
bunch of 1-2 cover poopers

85 OBW 3/5/5
85 Thor 3/5/5
85 Wolvie 5/5/3
85 C. Storm 5/5/3
21 Ares 2/2/2
bunch of 2-8 cover poopers

50 Storm 5/5/3

Abysmal, no? icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• not a bad line up at all. seriously....not sure if you are trolling to show off your line up or need help icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

hood is a beast vs. thugs and enemies that don't make moves. he steals AP and you can destroy countdown tiles with his yellow. Solid support there.
    doom is also a beast too. you have a good lightning round group already

You can do well just by using thor, o. widow and hood (doom steals her colors making your 5 black in widows useless)

only suggestion....level up hood and invest in maxing his yellow out so you can use it to generate more AP
  • At this point probably hold onto it til u get some more 3* covers. They are gonna get expensive to level quickly.