Options
2»

Comments

• Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    jackvett wrote:
    Steeme wrote:
    Take it easy bro. I'm not telling you how to play.
    I'll give you some pointers on how to play the event for fun

it's like i have to do all the remembering for you bro

e: sooooo considering how 95% of rewards for non-qb-lifers come from events, are you telling those of us who are unhappy with Emmy's birthday party to just quit the game? because we can't get crystals reliably from anywhere else, beyond the 300 we patiently wait for each month. So you're saying not playing is the best way to reduce unhappiness with the game? I might even be able to agree with that if you'd stop trying to be cool and just say it plainly.

double e: i challenged you to explain to me why i should acquiesce to the suffering that is this event. you didn't respond, because the cognitive dissonance was too great? you realized your own foot couldn't take any more shots? really looking to have a conversation but you've crossed your arms and told me i wasn't invited to your birthday party.

It's clear you have issues with reading and comprehending text on a forum. Your failure to interpret an honest and objective opinion is your own failing. Have a nice day and have fun continuing to not enjoy the event.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Steeme wrote:

It's clear you have issues with reading and comprehending text on a forum. Your failure to interpret an honest and objective opinion is your own failing. Have a nice day and have fun continuing to not enjoy the event.
    Steeme wrote:
    I'm just stating the fact that perhaps you guys hate the event based on how you've chosen to play

You mean that "fact"?

i didn't have any issues reading or comprehending what you have to say. it's just that i don't think you're right, and i'm asking you to support your opinions. you being unable to do so is not only not my fault, it's not my problem. if you need to be ignorant why don't you just vote in america or something?

can you suggest anything constructive beyond telling me and others to stop playing? I've suggested limiting opponent decks, modifying secondary objective structure, and increasing the cap on participation and competition rewards. you've told me to shut up and sit down. what good is that?
  • Ste
    Ste Posts: 24
    Options
    jackvett wrote:
    Steeme wrote:
    I'm just stating the fact that perhaps you guys hate the event based on how you've chosen to play

can you suggest anything constructive beyond telling me and others to stop playing? I've suggested limiting opponent decks, modifying secondary objective structure, and increasing the cap on participation and competition rewards. you've told me to shut up and sit down. what good is that?

Listen, jackvett, if you don't like Steeme's comments on your comments, then there's no need to comment on them. It's your choice to get involved in this argument, when you could be out in the open air, having more fun than you are like I am.
  • jackvett
    jackvett Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ste wrote:
    Listen, jackvett, if you don't like Steeme's comments on your comments, then there's no need to comment on them. It's your choice to get involved in this argument, when you could be out in the open air, having more fun than you are like I am.

i hate how on this forum i have to watch what i say constantly. deleted this post twice now because i kept getting funny with my tone.

back on point: waiting for steeme to say anything other than "nyah nyah" about why he thinks we are ruining emmy's k-cup-a-thon for ourselves.
  • Ste
    Ste Posts: 24
    Options
    jackvett wrote:
    Ste wrote:

person a: i believe in X

person b: i don't agree. why do you believe in X? i seek understanding.

person a: wow you must be so dumb not to understand me

that's not an argument, evets. that's a child who never grew up.

Listen, jackvett, if you don't like my comments on your comments on Steeme's comments on your comments, then there's no need to comment on them. It's your choice to get involved in this argument, when you could be out in the open air, having more fun than you are like I am.
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    commandpointsbig.pngThis thread as gotten off topic and resulted in trolling, flaming. Locking for now. commandpointsbig.png
This discussion has been closed.