Did not receive event reward - Simulator round 2

Options
energythief
energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
Hi,

I finished on first place in Simulator round 2, but never received the event rewards. They are listed as:

3 highly trained recruit tokens
100 hero coins
1000 ISO-8

I never got any message, pop up or other indication either. The next round has started and I got nothing. Username in the game is also "energythief".

Thanks.

EDIT: All better now. Thanks whoever!

Comments

• reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have the same problem. I was top 1 or 2 in the "hard" sub-event and was top-5 in the other sub-event But I only received the rewards for the top-5 finish.
  • I sent in a ticket for this as well. Make sure to do so, so at least you will have all your bases covered.
  • TDanson14
    TDanson14 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    edited February 2014
    Options
    I have this problem as well I was in first in the regular with about a thousand pnt lead and first in the hard with about a 20000 pnt lead with 5 mins left last i checked and have recieved no rewards. how do I create a trouble ticket? I spend alot of time to achieve this and I am hoping for the best. Also Hello, this is my first post icon_e_biggrin.gif, my user name is TDanson14 as well.
  • I finished 3rd on normal and 4th on hard on The Simulator round 2 event if I remember correctly, no rewards at all yet, my username is Rohades please fix this.
  • Same problem here - username Darthspawn
  • Same Problem!!! icon_razz.gif Name is shant910 and I got 2nd place in the easy side. Hopefully they will be able to fix this soon.
  • Same problem, already sent a ticket.

Edit: Aaaaand already worked itself out apparently!
  • Same here. I got screwed out of a couple tokens a couple 1000 ISO and a couple hundred hero points :/