My Current 3 PVP Matches

Options
jimilinho_
jimilinho_ Posts: 292
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Yawn, Same players every, single, time.

In the blue node, it's perennial favourite Killwind, haven't played against him for at least 3 games now.

Rocking up in the red/green node is Mrknifeguy I was getting worried as I've played 5 games now and hadn't seen him, I was worried something may have happened. But panic over he's shown up now.

Finally in Black/White is someone who gets around far too much, it's Ultradaved. It's his second appearance in this event and I'm sure they'll be many more!

Just glad to see the update addressed the matchmaking issue, at least now the game is slower I get to spend more time with each of them icon_e_biggrin.gif

Comments

• Oaklanbash
    Oaklanbash Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have gotten Ultradaved all three of my matches. Faced his Gideon spirit deck twice, and I forgot what the other one was.
  • Ste
    Ste Posts: 24
    Options
    Uncontentious statement #1: These players were selected for you by an RNG

Uncontentious statement #2: This RNG was written by developers at Hibernum

Uncontentious statement #3: Other RNGS were also written by developers at Hibernum
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Oaklanbash wrote:
    I have gotten Ultradaved all three of my matches. Faced his Gideon spirit deck twice, and I forgot what the other one was.
    is the ultradaved the same guy that ban people in this forum?
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I too have faced Ultradaved in 4 of my matches so, far different planeswalkers though.
    it is ridiculous that in a tier with 800-1000 players many of us would face the same persons decks?
    Can we not get an answer/fix for this.
  • Feagul
    Feagul Posts: 114
    Options
    glggwp wrote:
    Oaklanbash wrote:
    Yes, ultradaved is Donald Trump.
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Abenjes wrote:
    I too have faced Ultradaved in 4 of my matches so, far different planeswalkers though.
    it is ridiculous that in a tier with 800-1000 players many of us would face the same persons decks?
    Can we not get an answer/fix for this.

I would love the Devs to a provide answers, I would also love to win the lottery.

I'm not saying I have more faith in one happening than the other but I don't bother asking Devs questions anymore.

I still however play the lottery
  • Lagartha
    Lagartha Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Feagul wrote:
    glggwp wrote:
    Oaklanbash wrote:
    I heard he's actually Elvis Presley. >.>
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lagartha wrote:
    Feagul wrote:
    glggwp wrote:
    Oaklanbash wrote:
    I heard he's actually Elvis Presley. >.>

I wish he were here, just so he could answer the conundrum that most of us are wondering:

Is it pronounced UL-TRA-DAYV-ED, or UL-TRA-DAVED?

It kills me not to know this.
  • Gideon
    Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think it's more like ultraman so I pronounce it oo-tura-daved-da-da.