5* Devil Dino

Options
InfernosEnforcer
InfernosEnforcer Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
I know that he isn't really top tier even after his update so I was thinking how I would design a 5* version. Note though that I haven't read any of his comics so my ideas may not match up with his canon.

*****************************************************************************************************************************
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png Devil Dinosaur

greenflag.pngThunderous Steps
Devil Dino shakes the ground as he walks signaling his arrival and disrupting enemy strategy.Shuffles the board and destroys ?? enemy Strike and Attack Tiles. At higher levels destroys more tiles, until 5 when it destroys them all.

redflag.pngKiller Intellect
Devil Dinos superior intellect and hunting prowess allow him to easily identify and track the weakest among his enemies. Destroys invisibility tiles. Forces enemy with lowest health to front dealing ???? damage. If it downs the enemy heals him for ??% of damage dealt. At higher levels damage dealt increase as does % healed.

blackflag.pngLizard King (Passive)
Devil Dinos approach puts fear in his enemies and forces them to defend themselves. Thunderous Steps creates a Defensive Tile of ?? strength for the enemy team on their strongest colour. Every time an enemy Defensive tile is destroyed Devil takes advantage of this break in defense to deal ???? to the current target. At higher covers more but weaker Defensive tiles are created and damage increases.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Essentially his abilities are designed around punishing teams based around a tank taking all the damage as well as preventing the enemy team from setting up a good defensive or aggresive strategy. I also took into account the fact that T. Rex was carnivorous and some movie stereotypes about them, and the one thing I know about Devil Dinosaur- his intelligence. I also couldn't really think of good damage or percentages so if someone wants to come up with a good balance that wuld be appreciated.

Comments

• MichaelGood
    Options
    While Moon Boy is studied by his Sky Demon abductors, Stone-Hand and White-Hairs are led by Devil Dinosaur to the UFO. Stone-Hands is sure that the Sky Demons hold the upper hand, but White-Hairs urges him to have confidence in the dinosaur that leads their way. Devil is spotted by the Sky Demons security detail and they chase him into the jungle, where Devil catches them in a trap, redirecting a geyser with a stomp of his foot to spray up into the air and shoot them down. He leads them further into the jungle, into the Plain of Bones. With the Sky Demons in fast pursuit, Devil leads them into another trap: at the foot of a giant anthill, the Sky Demons are covered with swarming ants.visit here : http://www.bestessaywritingservice.co