ok.....how can this be???

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Guy in first place from nefarious has ready...
Lvl 53 daken.
Lvl 18 2 blue doom
Lvl 4 juggernaut 5/5
Lvl 18 rag 2/0
Lvl 6 ares 0/0/1

How the he'll does he have 689pts...

Cetialphav

Comments

• Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daken will be tanking all colours he is that far ahead of everyone else. His Regen might be able to absorb most damage.

If his MMR is really terrible, he could mow through opponents of his own MMR level.

Mind you he should have run out of pushovers that provide points long before 500 points.
  • Speaking from the perspective of the low-end MMR bracket, at the beginner stage, it was all about Juggs, Daken, and Venom.

I saw people that easily had 300 points with Juggs alone, 400 if you add venom for 1-round stuns, 500+ if Daken was there, especially if Daken was high level.

The fastest burst damage on the low-end is Juggs's Headbutt at 6 AP, and he can pull it off enough times to wipe out most of an opposing low-level team before he suicides. Without any high-damage characters on the opposing team, no one was going to take down a 3.5k hit point Juggs before he headbutted most everyone to death.

Add Daken to the mix, and its a very slow death by thousands of painful low-damage cuts that slowly overwhelms opposing teams. Plus, he can regen auto-attack damage easily if there not an opposing Daken on the other side.

That being said, these people had to be burning health packs at an incredible rate to sustain that kind of scoring for long periods of time.
  • His opponents in his mmr are probably lvl 20 juggernaut, lvl 20 venom, lvl 15 base "insert random 3*** villian"
  • Kantail
    Kantail Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I won my last bracket using almost entirely Mags/Moonstone/CStorm. My real team had been a 40 IM35/28 Storm and then Thor or Widow at lower levels...a low MMR makes the bracket really easy with buffed characters. You can chew through a lot of Hammer troops before one heal of Mags when they're level 18-25.

It got a little higher this time around, the Devil Dinosaur started at 39 but was still 8th after just clearing nodes to under 100 reward per basically.

I know I'm more partial to it because it helps me, but it seems like they want the PVE to be a pretty even playing field. I will like it less when I am hunting for a certain cover and I'm the one facing the wall of 230's though.
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Kantail wrote:
    I won my last bracket using almost entirely Mags/Moonstone/CStorm. My real team had been a 40 IM35/28 Storm and then Thor or Widow at lower levels...a low MMR makes the bracket really easy with buffed characters. You can chew through a lot of Hammer troops before one heal of Mags when they're level 18-25.

It got a little higher this time around, the Devil Dinosaur started at 39 but was still 8th after just clearing nodes to under 100 reward per basically.

I know I'm more partial to it because it helps me, but it seems like they want the PVE to be a pretty even playing field. I will like it less when I am hunting for a certain cover and I'm the one facing the wall of 230's though.
    pretty sure it's nefarious foes which is discussed here and not simulator.