Sanitarium Skeleton and Liliana

Options
While grinding for color mastery, I stumbled upon the ability of Sanitarium Skeleton to aid with Liliana's discard ability. Since a discarded SanSkel is considered destroyed, if you use it as one of the cards discarded for Liliana's first ability, it comes right back to your hand on the following turn. Rinse and repeat, and you will be eating up two of your opponent's cards with every use, while sacrificing only one of yours.

And in a pinch, you can actually put it on the table to block a Runaway Carriage. icon_e_wink.gif

Comments

• morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    very true with the san skels but her skill is to expensive to use as often as you need sometimes then your hand fills up with cards you dont need, i cast them let them soak up a hit and they come back but if i build up to many i trash a few, another thing to remeber is with kiora out there and all the blue draw card discarding 2 isnt as good as it could be, but it is nice to take a full card one less that wont be used against you
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's ok, if you don't have Prized Amalgam yet. Problem is, it's not much of a damage dealer.
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    same with relentless dead just nibble nibble nibble and putting buffs on it is useless. but it is nice to use bone splinters and have him pop back up with a fleshbag friend lol or someone better.