Boost definitions??

Options
aussiemac
aussiemac Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
edited February 2014 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Anywhere I can see who falls in the different boosts categories? Such as Dark Avengers? Thanks!

Comments

• LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    Options
    I was actually going to ask this same question.

There are a lot of boosts which I am not sure who falls under what. I know the Hammer ones are for Hammer, Maggia, Mutant, and Doombots and so on.

Is there a way maybe they could show up in the tooltip in the game or something or can we at least make a list so we know which characters are susceptible to which boosts?

I would but I am kinda lazy and I wouldn't want to give people the wrong info.
  • All they need to do is add little icons in the bottom right corner of the static character art. Could probably do it in 60 minutes in photoshop.
  • LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    Options
    Toxicadam wrote:
    All they need to do is add little icons in the bottom right corner of the static character art. Could probably do it in 60 minutes in photoshop.

Very good idea!

I would use more of those boosts if I knew what characters they were for.
  • Not my work, from a previous thread:
    Avenger: Iron Man (both), Hawkeye (both), Black Widow (two non-classics only), Captain America, Spiderman (classic only), Thor, Wolverine (2-star only), Hulk

Brotherhood: Magneto (classic only), Juggernaut(1)

Dark Avenger: Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Daken, Yelena, Bullseye, Ares

H.A.M.M.E.R.: all military non-heroes

Maggia: all mobster non-heroes

Mutant: Storm (both), Wolverine (all), Daken, Magneto (both)

X-men: Storm (both), Wolverine (2*,4*,Patch?), Magneto (Marvel Now)(2)

Doombot: Doctor Doom

none of the above: Bagman, Invisible Woman, Loki, Punisher, The Hood(3),
  • over_clocked
    Options
    Doombot boosts actually help against Dr. Doom? I thought they were only useful against Decoys, Brawlers, etc. I always have 10 of these D:
  • Yea, that might be erroneous info.
  • Most of them are fairly obvious surely. Unless there are people playing who don't know much about the marvel universe in general and that cant be right can it? icon_e_biggrin.gif

i am pretty sure the Doombot one doesnt wok against Doctor Doom himself though, didnt seem to make much difference when i have used it. this boost seems to be pretty useless and the Brotherhood one isnt much better only counting against two characters.