How do you beat the AI in 7 rounds?

Foznertep
Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ Tips & Guides
I really wonder how this is possible, which combination of cards and PW could accomplish this Story Mode objective?
I recently levelled Koth up, he is supposed to be fast, after all, but I didn't even come close yet.

Comments

• venomAA
    venomAA Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Koth will Olivia and any cheap token maker plus incredible luck.
    Also kiora gut a great build can do it. I was able to win vs ai in story mode in 7 rounds using kiora ultimate twice
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    For more information from the past (showing that you don't always need the newest flashiest mythics):
    "Speed" objective suggestions?
    Speed objectives

Some of the information might be a little dated, but if you can get the main concept right you can figure out how to adapt newer and better cards to complete the objective.
  • Verdel0th
    Verdel0th Posts: 3
    edited November 2016
    I've just completed this fight with Sarkahn,using his third ability. I admit I got 2 free turns (so lucks a factor) and I played avaricious dragon plus 1 dragon from a sacrifice using his second ability .This attack was enough to win in six turns.Note:Sarkahn was maximum level.hope this helps.
  • Foznertep
    Foznertep Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I regrettably neither have Sarkhan nor the key cards mentioned in the other threads. Maybe I could try with Managorger Hydra but my green PWs are far from maxLvl.
  • watman
    watman Posts: 64 Match Maker
    New Perspectives plus Drake Haven or that black enchantment that drains 5, plus a bit of luck in getting those two on board by turn 5 or six...
  • Madhatter10why6
    Madhatter10why6 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Zendikar's roll deck