Server & Connection Issues (10/28/16)

Options
David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
*Update 1:05 PM PDT

We experienced an issue at the end of the event which has been resolved. The connection issues should be cleared up for all players.

Thank you.

Hello.

We are aware that the game servers were down briefly this morning and some players are still experiencing issues connecting. The developers are currently investigating and working to correct this ASAP. When we have further information we will update.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Comments

• orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still having issue
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    seems it has been a rough day for you guys lost a fair number of battles because of disconnects, which i understand can happen but it would be a kick in the teeth to loose my gold card, since i have such a hard time pulling any at all from packs
  • morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    Options
    came back up thank you for trying to save my hard work at trying to get a rare and a decent one (relic hunter), only have 19 before that one in a month and a half of play and 4 of them won from events
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Sadly it seems like it's back again, just now (09:02 PST).
    Ended a Emrakul encounter, couldn't complete the win.
    Clicked Cancel, stuck in "Something went wrong".

Edit: Closed game, tried to reload. Fails at "Fetching Player Event" as it did, yesterday.
  • jojokiller04
    Options
    I'm still having problems joining a node after the server maintenance that just happened icon_e_sad.gif
  • me1054
    me1054 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same thing happening to me, but just now app updated status to indicate "Maintenance" which should be "Ending soon." Seems like someone noticed the issue again.
  • BayTamago
    BayTamago Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Fetching Player Event is still an intermittent issue today. icon_e_sad.gif
  • thurule
    Options
    Bigger question is where's the compensation for all the players who lost a ton of matches because of all this? All I got from service was a canned answer about planned maintenance and a closed case.