General Planeswalker info update

Options
Hello,
Is there a way to intervene and update the information for the PW?

All first group planeswalker (Chandra, Gideon 1, Liliana 1, Nissa, Jade 1) all read this description:
Level 60 max Creatures: 10 Spells: 6 Supports: 3
UNQUOTE

There is no track of the XP point needed to level the PW (and this is a mind blowing amount with Kiora and Sorin, seriously I cannot play 12 hours a day for 6 months to level a PW!)

The Sorin thread is still showing the old, pre update version...

I would like to buy Sharkan and Nahiri (and I long for a green/black PW), but I would do it more lightheartedly if I can be sure of how much time it would take to level them up (and if the listed abilities are all right)

Thank you all!

And

Comments

• THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Mono-coloured planeswalker take just under 80k runes to get to level 60. Dual coloired planeswalkers take about 160k.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks Magickman, your info is much appreciated, but I hoped for an 'official' update of the info for the planeswalker.

I mean, something to show the UPDATED info for every planeswalker. Some of them seems pretty outdated (and a new user cannot come and look for this thread between a zillion of others to know the current rune cost needed)

Thanks all (devs? where are you?)

And
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The main players that used to do that don't seem to be active on here anymore. It wasn't really the devs putting that information up.