Ulrich price increase?

Options
jetnoctis
jetnoctis Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
I swear Ulrich has been $29.99 AUD for the past couple of days. Today I had to look twice because his price has become $39.99 AUD. Wth? Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• LeafHyren
    LeafHyren Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I paid $29.99 USD on the 27th. Which is about 39.3477797 AUD according to some online currency converter.

But there is a history of price differences per region.
  • Shiser
    Shiser Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is it possible that they initially posted it saying "$29.99" as the price hardcoded, instead of having it show local currency, then fixed that the next week or whatever?
  • LeafHyren
    Options
    Shiser wrote:
    Is it possible that they initially posted it saying "$29.99" as the price hardcoded, instead of having it show local currency, then fixed that the next week or whatever?

Defensively seems possible. A mistake was made somewhere. I think it occurred in the past but I can't remember the particulars of that other case...
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LeafHyren wrote:
    Shiser wrote:

Defensively seems possible. A mistake was made somewhere. I think it occurred in the past but I can't remember the particulars of that other case...

It was the price of a colour pack I think? They caught it quickly and promised a refund, which I assume happened considering there was no uproar.
  • Centur3xo
    Options
    Where can I ask for my refund - I just checked apple bills and discovered that due to some magic I paid 46 AUD for the Ulrich !
  • LeafHyren
    Options
    Centur3xo wrote:
    Where can I ask for my refund - I just checked apple bills and discovered that due to some magic I paid 46 AUD for the Ulrich !

Hey buddy I know you! ... ehem... contact support, but if it is was a mistake they should actually contact you!

https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.co ... quests/new