I know there are cheaters.

Options
LeafHyren
LeafHyren Posts: 90 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
There is a rule of not posting names and not attacking anyone. Which I am not here to do. And I hope this thread doesn't become a venue for such.

However there are cheaters, and with the help of a few that care we researched how such might work....

Comments

• EDHdad
    EDHdad Posts: 609 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There's a post stickied to the top of the Bugs & Technical Issues Board:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=43783

Hi,

If you spot someone on the leaderboards that you suspect may be cheating please feel free to contact us with your concerns. Customer Support will investigate and take appropriate action if warranted: http://www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

We know it can be difficult to keep ahead of those that run outside of the law, so any help we can get from the community to weed these individuals out is appreciated.

Please do not post photos or name names in the forums of suspected cheaters. Everyone is considered innocent until proven guilty. Send any photos you may have to Support.

Thank you!
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Discussion of hacking techniques and/or the inclusion of links related to unofficial game mods or hacks is not allowed.

Please contact Customer Support if you suspect someone of hacking or cheating or have cheating-related concerns:

www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.