4 Star Songbird (Melissa Gold)

slantedandenchanted
slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
latest?cb=20071125021010

Songbird (Modern)

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png

Special Abilities

purpleflag.pngPassive Bird of Prey: Songbird soars through the air at supersonic speeds with her wing constructs, dodging enemy attacks that come her way. Whenever an enemy activates an ability directed at Songbird, she creates a strength 95 purple protect tile before the attack. Whenever an ability activates towards an ally, she swoops in for a revenge strike, creating a strength 55 red strike tile. (No Limit)

2 Covers: Creates a strength 125 protect tile, strike tile improved to strength 91 strike tile.
3 Covers: Creates a strength 175 protect tile, strike tile improved to strength 110 strike tile.
4 Covers: Creates a strength 210 protect tile, strike tile improved to strength 155 strike tile.
5 Covers: Creates a strength 285 protect tile, strike tile improved to strength 180 strike tile.

redflag.png9 AP Sonic Blast: Melissa unleashes a short ranged projectile constructed with her own screams at the enemy! Deals 850 damage and destroys a basic tile and a random special tile dealing an extra 91 damage for each tile destroyed.. (Destroyed tiles do not gain AP.)

2 Covers: Deals 1200 damage and Destroys up to three special tiles dealing an extra 125 damage for each tile destroyed.
3 Covers: Deals 2000 damage and Destroys up to five special tiles and deals an extra 210 damage for each tile destroyed.
4 Covers: Deals 3000 damage and destroys all special tiles.
5 Covers: Deals 3800 damage.

blackflag.png10 AP Speed Blitz: Melissa unleashes a blitz of furious strikes, hitting them from all sides. Creates a 2-turn countdown tile which locks the target enemy in place. Each turn the countdown tile is active, it deals 400 damage to the target enemy and the target enemy takes 75 more damage from attacks. When countdown tile is finished, creates three strength 91 black strike tiles. Can only have one countdown tile active at a time

2 Covers: Countdown tile now deals 550 damage each turn and takes 120 additional damage. Now creates four strength 105 black strike tiles.
3 Covers: Countdown tile now deals 755 damage each turn it's active. Enemy takes 200 additional damage from attacks.
4 Covers: Countdown tile now lasts 3-turns and deals 900 damage each turn it's active. Enemies take 350 additional damage from attacks. Now turns all basic black tiles into strike tiles.
5 Covers: Countdown tile now deals 1100 damage each turn it's active and enemy takes 500 additional damage from attacks.

Hi all! This is a character I used to love when I read thunderbolts back when I was a teenager and it's someone who I'm surprised isn't in this game yet! Anyways, here's my own take on what the character might/should be! Let me know what you think! icon_e_biggrin.gif
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    The red needs doubled, in terms of dmg and tiles destroyed.

As it is, carol's red does more for less, and Jean's purple does almost double, as an AoE, and only costs 2 more.
  • slantedandenchanted
    slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    ronin-san wrote:

As it is, carol's red does more for less, and Jean's purple does almost double, as an AoE, and only costs 2 more.

Increased damage icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    ronin-san wrote:

Increased damage icon_e_biggrin.gif

Add another 2k. Deal x extra damage for every 3, 2, or 1 special tile destroyed.
  • GundamY
    GundamY Posts: 182
    Which characters synergize with Songbird the best?
  • theabsoluteword
    theabsoluteword Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Loving the Bird of Prey Passive!