EC now crashed

Options
Scotcamp
Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
Just finished a match and then ERROR. not even sure I got credit but I can't check because all I get is ERROR!!!!

Comments

• tomatus89
    tomatus89 Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Options
    I can't log in...
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    Now I just got the Maintenance message with...."Ending Soon" icon_redface.gif
  • Agent Rogue
    Options
    I noticed while there is a crash going on that some already had like 50 points and the server just got up and running....how was that even possible?? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Developers If you are reading this and for any reason need to shut down\do a maintenece please allow 10-15 minutes for games that are already happening to finish and count those points before / rebooting or whatever you have to do to bring this game back up. This will at least allow us not to pull as much hairs icon_evil.gificon_twisted.gificon_rolleyes.gif
  • galro
    galro Posts: 14
    Options
    Well, by my unofficial count, I have seen at least 5 or 6 crashes/ maintenance in the first 5 hours of this event and I missed the first hour.
  • 4falcor
    Options
    Crashing a lot today. Seems like every event I've joined has crashed and required maintenance. I won the match only to have it crash AGAIN. Lost points, lost life, please fix.