What is 3 weeks of lost game time worth?

Options
Puzzled
Puzzled Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
So recently had to go through an account restore due to sync errors. I'm happy to have my account back, so I thank them for that, but disappointed that they think 2 fat packs is proper compensation. So 1 of those i would have earned w/ 21 day login and the 2nd pack is nowhere close to the amount of cards I would have gotten w/ 3 weeks of 8hr packs, QB/Event/Coalition awards. What does everyone 3 weeks of lost game time is worth?

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Lets have a look at the event calendar, shall we? 21 days is a Fat Pack, 4 boosters (thats another Fat Pack), 80 crystals (or more) and a bunch of runes. That's what you would have got for being completely inactive on your account for 3 weeks and just got the log in bonuses.

Tell me, since you started playing, how often have you been completely inactive for 3 weeks? If you don't know, we could ask d3, they'd be able to tell us.
  • Puzzled
    Options
    Played daily and in a Coalition that routinely finishes top 25 in Events. So lost a handful of rare rewards just from that.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Puzzled wrote:
    Played daily and in a Coalition that routinely finishes top 25 in Events. So lost a handful of rare rewards just from that.

Honestly, don't expect D3 to care. It's a shame, really. A customer that's willing to wait weeks for a resolution, gets one, still comes back, but gets handed junk in return deserves more IMO.

These days I feel like there's barely anything positive to talk about anymore on here.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Plastic wrote:

These days I feel like there's barely anything positive to talk about anymore on here.

Could not agree with this more. I'm on the verge of quitting this game cus the devs are just INCOMPETENT and its just a waste of my time and my life constantly waiting for maintenances to be over.
  • Puzzled
    Options
    Yeah, it's great I got my account restored so now I can sit and wait for maintenance.