Runes are useless

Options
tomatus89
tomatus89 Posts: 66 Match Maker
Please let use use runes for something else other than leveling up Planeswalkers. I have too many runes and whenever I get a new Planeswalker I already have enough to level it up to 60 and still have runes left. Let us buy basic packs again. Or craft cards. Right now for players who have played a lot since the game launched runes feel pretty useless. I don't even convert my duplicates anymore because I just don't need the runes.

Comments

• Stormbringer0
    Stormbringer0 Posts: 190 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You are right, but having that much runes is just true for players who playing this game 24/7. I play it a lot and I still have PWs to level.

On the other hand, it would get rid of the problem getting specified cards. And it would make players battling more often to get cards and maxing their PWs.
  • NiCkKiSSiMo
    Options
    If you sweat for them, they aren't useless.
    If you pay for them, yes they are.
  • qwweetrtr
    qwweetrtr Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yea. I don't play every day at all and when I do it's only for a few hours. Same with people who.........work. Who has a life outside of this game which is what it is. A game. I literally can't get enough runes. I have all the PWs except for the red/blue chick and I have 4 that are 60 and I think only 3 more or so that are anywhere near 40.