Can I have unreleased exclusive Mythics too?

Options
yunnnn
yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Today...
qxusn8.png

For Reference...
fn9wll.png

Comments

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What is that guy doing in that picture anyway? Sniffing something? What is that white cloth?
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What is that guy doing in that picture anyway? Sniffing something? What is that white cloth?
    It's a glove with blood on it.

@devs What kinda tinykitty is going on here? Inventory not validated on server? An SQA account gone rogue?
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Waiting for a dev to show up and say there's nothing to see here and to move along.
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    Stuxnet

Hey Yunnnn, did you notice if he only converted green and black to red white and blue or is he just another fail delirium card?
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This needs to be explained.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Did you get a username to go with that?
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    madwren wrote:

Posted in Slack.
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    Options
    madwren wrote:

His name was OldInsan3 or something with numbers, I didn't screencap it fast enough.

The card itself seemed to work; it buffed itself multiple times. I don't remember if it only converted green & black gems (although I would suspect that it does, as it did buff itself multiple times... and the card would be awful otherwise).
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Why couldn't this card have been an event reward? Does not mean it is available in packs. Maybe one person in a thousand earned it, who knows?

I like the idea that an exclusive mythic just {might} show up as an event reward. What a pleasant surprise!
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    I have heard this was given out by support to people who finished top 2 and didn't get a mythic. Meh.