What Marvel character are you hoping for? (post movesets)

Comments

• Deadpool

Red 6 ap mouth off
    Deadpool makes a crude remark about the enemy team, stunning them for a turn
    but creating an enemy strike tile
    Each level: costs 1 Ap less

Black 12 Ap guns blazing
    Deadpool fires his machine guns, doing [Level] damage and destroying 12 tiles, dealing damage but not
    generating ap.
    each level: increases tiles destroyed by [power Level I.e. 2 for power level 2, 3 from power level 3
    for a total of 26 tiles at power level 5]

Yellow passive respawn factor
    Whenever there are 10 or more yellow tiles on the board, deadpool regains 5%
    of his health.
    level 2: regains 5% health when team has 10 or more yellow ap
    level 3: 9 tiles on the board or 9 ap
    Level 4: when deadpool is downed, if your team has 15 or more yellow ap, the yellow ap is drained
    and deadpool respawn with 10% of his maximum health
    level 5 deadpool only drains 1/2 yellow ap when respawning
  • Seeing as how hollywood is making the Guardians of the Galaxy movie - a tie-in event would be awesome. and if that could be done for every other marvel movie made, that would be cool.

atm, i would like to see the rest of the fantastic four - especially Human Torch.

also Beta Ray Bill cause who doesn't want another Thor? icon_lol.gif

abilities? maybe later.
  • Lots of people are suggesting new 3 and 4 star characters.

Given how difficult those covers are to obtain for less-than-hardcore players, I'd rather see the developers focus on adding variety in the 1 and 2 star range. I'm so tired of fighting Iron man, Storm, Wolverine, and Thor.
  • I like the Cyclops listed earlier. Going to take a shot at it anyways.

CYCLOPS (**)

OPTIC BLAST (RED 12)
    Destroys a line of tiles so thoroughly that they do not gain AP
    level 2 and 4 'widen the beam', destroying two line and three line thick area respectively.
    Level 3 and 5 cost reduction of Optic Blast

MASTER TACTICIAN (BLUE 10)
    Using the battlefield to his advantage, Cyclops creates two protect tiles (blue)
    Level advance decreases cost.

MUTANT NATION (YELLOW 10)
    Calling in assistance from his fellow mutants, Cyclops creates two attack tiles (Yellow)
    Level advance decreases cost.

Or...you know..something like that.

EDIT: On second thought, at that price range, maybe optic blast WOULD gain AP. Also, should have pointed out it'd be horizontal, because then it looks like his portrait is shooting the blast. Pew pew!
  • Juggernaut (modern)
    Red 12 ap unstoppable charge
    Juggernaut charges the target with incredible force, dealing [80 × level] to himself and the target.
    His healing factor begins to kick in: creates a red countdown tile that restores
    [Level×8] health every 2 turns
    power level 2: creates 2 countdown tiles
    power level 3: 25% reduction to self damage
    Power level 4: 25% reduction to self damage(50% total reduction)
    Power level 5: always leaves Juggernaut with at least 10% of his maximum health

Green 8 ap Forceful crash
    Juggernaut smashes through the board, destroying 4 red, green, or environment tiles, dealing damage and generating ap
    power level 2: costs 1 Ap less
    power level 3: up to 8 tiles
    power level 4: costs 1 Ap less
    power level 5: up to 16 tiles

Black passive upheaval
    Whenever Juggernaut matches environment tiles, deal [Level/2] damage to the target
    power level 2: also when matching black tiles
    power level 3: generates double ap for environment tiles
    power level 4: when making any match
    power level 5: when making a match with environment tiles, destroys a random basic
    color tile or environment tile on board
  • Sabertooth
    Green 8 ap Feral claws
    (Higher cost clone of astonishwolverine power of same name)

Red 12 ap gut
    Sabertooth guts the target, dealing [(Level×10)+100] damage and creating a green
    attack tile with strength [(Level/2)+20]
    power level 2-4:costs 1 Ap less
    power level 5: creates 2 attack tiles

Black 10 ap healing slash
    as his healing factor kicks in, Creed slashes at his opponent. Does [Level+20] damage
    And heals saber tooth for 2% of his maximum health
    power level 2-5 costs 1 ap Less

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Angel

Blue 12 ap diving strike
    Warren swoops down at his opponent. Deals [(Level/2)+20] damage and
    destroys up to 5 yellow tiles, generating ap but not dealing damage
    Power level 2-5 destroys 1 more tile

Yellow 6 ap healing energy
    restores [(Level×8)+40 health] to all team members
    Power level 2-5 +25% healing
  • Cyclops ***

Spatial Awareness: 9 Blue

Scott forms a bank shot, creating the perfect strike. Creates a 2 turn countdown tile that damages the enemy for 250 damage.

Level 2: Costs 1 AP less.
    Level 3: Damage increased to 300.
    Level 4: Costs 1 AP less.
    Level 5: Damage not affected by Protect tiles.

Optic Blast: 12 Red

Scott emits a beam of energy from his eyes. Damages target enemy for 500 damage.

Level 2: Costs 1 AP less.
    Level 3: Costs 1 AP less.
    Level 4: Costs 1 AP less.
    Level 5: Damage not affected by Protect tiles.

Superior Tactics: 6 Yellow

Scott scans the battlefield. If he is damaged for more than 50% of his max health, creates a red Protect tile with strength 10. If he is damaged for less than 50% of his max health, generates 2 Blue AP.

Level 2: Generates 2 Red AP. Creates 1 more protect tile.
    Level 3: Generates 2 Green AP. Protect tile strength increased to 15.
    Level 4: Generates 2 Purple AP. Creates 1 more protect tile.
    Level 5: Generates AP of all colors. Protect tile strength increased to 20.

Personally think we need more X-Men. Cyclops seems like the obvious choice.
  • Leugenesmiff
    Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    The game won't be complete until they add Lockjaw, Puck, the entire Power Pack team, and Speedball.
    I think Galactus would make the perfect ten star cover.
  • Here's an idea for a 3* or 4* skill for a Red/Green/Black Hero (say maybe Ragnarok's new skill):

<insert skill name>
    Passive: Adds 1 Red AP whenever Red tiles matched bears his icon.

Level 2: Adds 1 Green AP whenever Green tiles matched bears his icon too.
    Level 3: Adds 1 Black AP whenever Black tiles matched bears his icon too.
    Level 4: Adds 3 Environment AP whenever Environment tiles matched bears his icon too.
    Level 5: Double existing gains AKA Adds 2 Red/Green/Black & 6 Environment whenever respective tiles matched bears his icon.

It's definitely a strong passive to have and is suitable to accelerate the game at a high * level. Furthermore, a Hero/Villain like that would be extremely valuable considering the price of boosts.
  • 1* Whiplash (Anton Vanko from Iron Man comics)
    4* Whiplash mkII (Ivan Vanko from 2010 Iron Man 2 movie)

I like the animations and graphics of this game. What inspired me for Whiplash's powers is Ragnarok's Godlike Power and Wolverine's Enrage Slash.
    My idea for the 2nd version of Whiplash is because I am fan of the 2010 Iron Man 2's antagonist Whiplash (Mickey Rourke).
    I put it as 4* because it is not from comic but from a movie adaption.
    The powers I put below for the 4* is so that if the powers were to be chained, it will look like a continuous whipping action on the animation and the effects will be shown by destroying the tiles.
    The powers are quite significant between the 1* and 4*.

1) Blue (dual vertical whip strike)
    Whiplash uses dual whips and strikes vertically
    1* - destroys 1 vertical row of choice without generating AP.
    level 2-5: Increase damage. (+10%, +20%, +30%, +40%)
    4* - destroys 2 vertical rows of choice without generating AP. Transforms 3 random basic tiles into Red tiles.
    level 2-5: Increase number of transforming tiles (4, 5, 6, 7)

2) Red (dual horizontal whip strike)
    Whiplash uses dual whips and strikes horizontally
    1* - destroys 1 horizontal row of choice without generating AP.
    level 2-5: Increase damage. (+10%, +20%, +30%, +40%)
    4* - destroys 2 horizontal rows of choice without generating AP. Transforms 3 random basic tiles into Black tiles. 4*

3) Black (dual X-shaped whip strike)
    Whiplash uses dual whips and strikes in a X-shape pattern
    1* - destroys a 3x3 X-shaped pattern centered on the selected tile's location without generating AP.
    level 2-5: Increase size of X-shape (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7)
    4* - destroys a 6x6 X-shaped pattern centered on the selected tile's location. Transforms 3 random basic tiles into Blue tiles.
  • would hoped for something like: Lizard (****), Cyclops (**), Carnage (****), Icemann (**), Colossus (**), Doc. Oc (*), Sandman (***), Green Goblin (**), Mystique (**), Deadpool (**), Ghost Rider (***), Silver Surfer (****), Blade (***), Sabertooth (**), Toad (*), Black Spiderman (****), War Machine Modern (**), Red Skull (**), Electro (**) or Beast (*)
    I havent the experience to make good movesets, but perhaps someone with more experience can do that..
  • Sandwichboy
    Sandwichboy Posts: 193 Tile Toppler
    Rocket Raccoon and Groot, if for no other reason than now people will know who the hell they are...and Carol Danvers. Seriously, get here in there to slap that weak **** impostor around.
  • creates 1 web tile for every 2 ap
    would hoped for something like: Lizard (****), Cyclops (**), Carnage (****), Icemann (**), Colossus (**), Doc. Oc (*), Sandman (***), Green Goblin (**), Mystique (**), Deadpool (**), Ghost Rider (***), Silver Surfer (****), Blade (***), Sabertooth (**), Toad (*), Black Spiderman (****), War Machine Modern (**), Red Skull (**), Electro (**) or Beast (*)
    I havent the experience to make good movesets, but perhaps someone with more experience can do that..
    Already have a good number of these movesets, albeit with different rarities.

Spider-Man (symbiote/black suit)

Purple 5 ap : symbiote snare
    (Progression and effect clone of venom, but 2 less ap cost and web tile any color)

Blue 12 ap: web barrage: creates 1 web tile of a color for every 3 ap of that color for each color
    power level 2: costs 1 Ap less
    power level 3: costs 1 Ap less
    power level 4 costs 1 Ap less
    power level 5: creates 1 web tile for every 2 ap

Green 6 ap Web Traps: using the web tiles on the field to his advantage, Spider-Man strikes. Converts all green web tiles to strength [Level÷8] and doing [Level÷2]damage for each web tile remaining (min [Level÷2])
    power level 2: converts red web tiles to protect tiles with strength [Level÷8]
    Power level 3: converts yellow web tiles into strike tiles
    power level 4: converts black and blue web tiles into protect tiles
    Power level 5: converts purple web tiles into countdown tiles that convert 1 environment tile into a web tile every 5 turns
    (max 10 total of each type of tile)
  • I really really would like Howard the Duck, Deadpool and Luke Cage, in any order or apparition. We have Bag Man already, so why not.
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    ICEMAN (***) – X-Men / Mutants
    Purple / Blue / Black

Purple: Ice Wall - 13 AP – Iceman divides the battlefield with a wall of solid ice. All tiles in the center row become Protect tiles, each with a strength of 5...[/u]

I like it. There is no Center row on an 8x8, but you could make one or the other.
  • ErikPeter
    edited October 2014
    I posted this in a different thread (here) in the suggestions forum, but might as well add it here since I doubt people are looking there. Rogue is designed to be another common that maxes at 50, and an alternate to Storm (Modern) for utility that focuses more on turn by turn damage instead of OTK. She'd be more resilient and still useful on teams with 85s.

Rogue (Classic) *
    Forceful Punch 7 AP
    Rogue has absorbed the strength and training of fallen foes. She punches with incredible force, destroying a target basic tile and generating AP.
    Level 2: Affects any non-countdown tile. Level 3: Costs 6 AP. Level 4: Costs 5 AP. Level 5: Targets 2 tiles. Costs 7 AP.
    Absorb Power 7 AP
    Rogue's touch weakens her enemy, while increasing the power of her attacks. Adds 1 yellow defense tile and 1 purple strike tile to the board. (roughly 6 per tile at level 50)
    Level 2-5: +1 AP, +1/+1 tile each level
    Indestructible
    Passive: Rogue is resistant to all forms of damage. Reduce the amount of damage she takes by x for every 6 purple tiles on the board. (x roughly 10 at level 50)
    Level 2: For every 5 purple tiles. Level 3: For every 4 purple tiles. Level 4: For every 3 Purple tiles. Level 5: For every 2 Purple tiles.
  • ErikPeter
    edited October 2014
    I'm not sure the characters forum is the best place for this thread, but whatever. It's fun.

I designed Cyclops to work really well with Storm (Classic) and my version of Rogue (Classic) above. Although he has only two covers, Blue and Yellow as proper for a classic X-man, his third best color for damage is Purple.

Cyclops (Classic) ***
    Optic Blast 7 Blue AP
    Scott's visor unleashes a powerful burst of energy.
    Stuns the enemy team for 1 turn and drains the team's Purple AP, dealing x damage per purple AP consumed. (x damage is rather low, but a decent total when you've got a lot of purple AP)
    Level 2: Costs 6 AP.
    Level 3: Costs 5 AP.
    Level 4: Costs 4 AP.
    Level 5: Costs 3 AP.

Power Surge 6 Yellow AP
    Scott's energy beam sweeps the battlefield, pinning down his enemies.
    Adds 5 Purple tiles to the board.
    Level 2: 6 tiles. Costs 7 AP.
    Level 3: 8 tiles. Costs 8 AP.
    Level 4: 10 tiles. Costs 9 AP.
    Level 5: 12 tiles. Costs 10 AP.

Edit: Hmm, necro thread. Whoops.
  • ErikPeter
    edited October 2014
    Post your ideas for characters and powers the devs should add next.

Rogue (Classic) *
    Forceful Punch 7 AP
    Rogue has absorbed the strength and training of fallen foes. She punches with incredible force, destroying a target basic tile and generating AP.
      Level 2: Affects any non-countdown tile. Level 3: Costs 6 AP. Level 4: Costs 5 AP. Level 5: Targets 2 tiles. Costs 7 AP.

Absorb Power 7 AP
    Rogue's touch weakens her enemy, while increasing the power of her attacks. Adds 1 Purple Strike tile and 1 Protect tile (Yellow or Blue) to the board. (low damage/protect; roughly 6 per tile at level 50)
      Level 2: 2 tiles of each type. Costs 8 AP. Level 3: 3 tiles of each type. Costs 9 AP. Level 4: 4 tiles of each type. Costs 10 AP. Level 5: 5 tiles of each type. Costs 11 AP.

Indestructible
    Passive: Rogue is resistant to all forms of damage. Reduce the amount of damage she takes by x for every 6 purple tiles on the board. (x roughly 10 at level 50)
      Level 2: For every 5 purple tiles. Level 3: For every 4 purple tiles. Level 4: For every 3 Purple tiles. Level 5: For every 2 Purple tiles.

Rogue is designed to be another common that maxes at 50, and an alternate to Storm (Modern) for utility that focuses more on turn by turn damage instead of OTK. She'd be more resilient and still useful on teams with 85s.

Cyclops (Classic) ***
    Optic Blast 7 Blue AP
    Scott's visor unleashes a powerful burst of energy.
    Stuns the enemy team for 1 turn and drains his team's Purple AP, dealing x damage per purple AP consumed. (x damage is rather low, but a decent total when you've got a lot of purple AP)
      Level 2: Costs 6 AP. Level 3: Costs 5 AP. Level 4: Costs 4 AP. Level 5: Costs 3 AP.

Power Surge 6 Yellow AP
    Scott's energy beam sweeps the battlefield, pinning down his enemies.
    Adds 5 Purple tiles to the board.
      Level 2: 6 tiles. Costs 7 AP. Level 3: 8 tiles. Costs 8 AP. Level 4: 10 tiles. Costs 9 AP. Level 5: 12 tiles. Costs 10 AP.

I designed Cyclops to work pretty well with Storm (Classic) and my version of Rogue (Classic) above. Although he has only two covers, Blue and Yellow as proper for a classic X-man, his third best color for damage is Purple. npxo
  • user311
    user311 Posts: 482 Mover and Shaker
    I could be wrong (probably am) but I don't know that any of the existing characters have skills that directly affect their attack or defense rating. I think that is why there are stike and protect tiles and some characters have a higher health than others. I was assuming that the dev could not create that functionality. If they ever do a Rogue it would probably just be something like cause 300 damage and gain 300 health.
  • user311 wrote:
    I could be wrong (probably am) but I don't know that any of the existing characters have skills that directly affect their attack or defense rating. I think that is why there are stike and protect tiles and some characters have a higher health than others. I was assuming that the dev could not create that functionality. If they ever do a Rogue it would probably just be something like cause 300 damage and gain 300 health.

Or an ap steal.