1.7.1 Release Unfairness

Options
GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Eldritch Moon releases in the middle of QB and Android users get back in 30+ minutes first? Totally unfair D3.

Grizzo

Comments

• glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i normally dont start my qb until 5pm of the ending day...
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Unfortunately, how long the update takes to propagate to each platform after we set it to release is not something D3 has control over.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to claim this is fair because all players have an equal opportunity to buy either an iOS or Android phone...
  • speakupaskanswer
    speakupaskanswer Posts: 306 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Unfortunately, how long the update takes to propagate to each platform after we set it to release is not something D3 has control over.

That's what I would have thought. Anything else makes no sense. Makes me wonder if iOSers are more whiny that Androiders...
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    I'm waiting for someone to claim this is fair because all players have an equal opportunity to buy either an iOS or Android phone...

Really? Because there's a significant barrier to entry here.
  • octal9
    octal9 Posts: 593 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ohboy wrote:
    Really? Because there's a significant barrier to entry here.
    No, not really. That's the entire joke, man.
  • Pacone
    Pacone Posts: 61
    Options
    shteev wrote:

I would but I am an ios user and therefore think it is so, so unfair icon_twisted.gif