No matches found

Options
Fiddler
Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ Events
Wish I could continue the new event. Get a no-matches-found error on this second round.

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same problem here- just like last week...........

Edit- it has now let me in- bit late but at least I can try.......:
  • ironer
    ironer Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I had the same issue
    finally it let me in about 16 hours later icon_e_sad.gif
  • Fiddler
    Options
    Still the same issue for me. Guess I will miss this round too. Hoping for a response on the ticket I raised before the event ends.

Oops. Never mind. Event over, score zero!
  • Fiddler
    Options
    Two hours left in the current 'terrors' event and still cannot get a match. This marks the third event of this type I have missed out on and the third 'exclusive' card to elude me. No further update on the ticket I submitted to support.
  • Fiddler
    Options
    Fourth 'terrors' event to start and a couple of hours and I am excited to see if the new patch allows me to compete. Still have not had an update on my ticket. Hope I do not miss out on earning the exclusive card prize (for the 4th time!)
  • Fiddler
    Options
    I was overly optimistic about the newest patch. The latest 'terrors' event is now up and running. I see other players gaining points.

Looks like I will not be able to earn the exclusive card or, and this really bites, contribute any points to my coalition.

Sorry fellow deadapults. Until my service ticket gets addressed I am not earning ribbons. This better not also happen during the Saheeli challenge or I am going to be mighty ticked off. It now feel like the only way I can expand my card collection is by paying for packs. Even then, there are cards I can't currently buy.

I have ground my way to 669 mastered cards. Between 303-377 color mastery points in each color. I have well over 2 million runes. All my planeswalkers are maxed out. I am a grinder and a whale, having spent well over $1000 on this game to date. It is very frustrating to hit this brick wall on the current events and my support ticket. Its been 7 days now since their last update. I've emailed support directly three times in that period asking for another update, even to say they are still looking into it. Nothing so far.

I guess I am mighty ticked off already. This turned into a rant.
  • Fiddler
    Options
    It must have been the rant that did it.

I matched in the 'terrors' event! I can compete!
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Fiddler wrote:
    It must have been the rant that did it.

I matched in the 'terrors' event! I can compete!

congrats and have fun.

all the best. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Fiddler
    Options
    Got an update on my ticket. It seems the issue experienced was "as designed". The 'terrors' event is separately by skill level and there were 'no other players who have reached your mastery tier'. Aside from the obvious fact I grind too much, it is odd that this only happened with 'terrors'. Even though I am platinum on all colours surely I am not the only one!

So for the inconvenience they gave me 250 mana. Normally that would be ok but I not only missed all the mana rewards from the events, but also getting the 'exclusive' cards. Really unhappy with the resolution, and responded to the ticket survey with my concerns.

I have 673 cards mastered, but I only get a new card every 3 fat packs or so since I am missing only rates, mythic so and, of course, exclusives. Stuck for a while unless I want to shell out more cash. But I have spent quite a bit already and if I cannot fill in my deck playing, only paying, then why would I spend more?
  • blacklotus
    blacklotus Posts: 589 Critical Contributor
    Options
    so if I hit all Pt, there's only u and me in the pool? sounds great. icon_e_biggrin.gif

grinding qb with my hard won Saheedi for red and Kiora for green then.
  • Fiddler
    Options
    It is now official. I missed out on 3 events because my deck was too good. I could not get matched because no one made my mastery levels. So I missed the three exclusive cards and all the mana rewards. The compensation they gave me was only 250 crystals. I complained about that in a seperating ticket and the answer was 'we are sorry'. So that is that. Very disappointed. Will not spend more money because why would I? They don't care as I've already paid plenty ($1,100.00+). I wouldn't recommend anyone else go beyond free play. It is just not worth it.
  • Irving
    Options
    Wow, that's awful, sorry to hear it! I'm confused too, because I definitely got matched against you at least nine times in the last Nodes of Power event... Cost me a good placement too, because your decks are incredibly good, and I went like 6-2 against them (Garruk crashed my game). But how is that possible if they're not even letting you into the event?
  • Fiddler
    Options
    It was the first three times "terrors in the shadows" ran. I would get an
    'no matches found' error message. They tell me this was by design because my Colorado mastery was high. The last two 'terror' events have let me compete.

Tough opponents though. Much more fun than QP.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    Are you serious. The should compensate you with the 3 exclusive cards you lost and at least 500 crystals, if not more. That's super lame of them.
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Fiddler wrote:
    It was the first three times "terrors in the shadows" ran. I would get an
    'no matches found' error message. They tell me this was by design because my Colorado mastery was high. The last two 'terror' events have let me compete.

Tough opponents though. Much more fun than QP.
    This is making me afraid to up my White to Platinum. My other four colours are Platinum.

This is absolutely ridiculous. They should be compensating you with the progression reward cards from all the previous events as well as 140 crystals per event (total from the progression rewards) as a minimum. Is there no way to escalate this to the development team so that they can do something about this?

Care to post the responses from the customer service?
  • Fiddler
    Options
    Customer Support Chain
    Your request (244686) has been solved.

Sep 10, 16:07 PDT

Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

We are sorry for any negative experience regarding your issue.

If you would like to submit further feedback on the subject, as well as stay up to date on current and future information, please visit the forums:

http://d3go.com/forums/

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Sep 9, 07:58 PDT

IPad 3 and iPhone 5s
    IOS9.3.5
    No screenshot available, this is a service issue
    UID xxxxxx

Sep 8, 17:33 PDT

Can you please explain the issue you're experiencing in more detail? Please describe the process you used to incur the issue, and provide as much information as you are able to.

Can you also provide the following information:

- Your Device Make and Model [i.e. iPhone 5S]
    - Your Device OS version. [i.e. Android 4.4.2]
    - A Screenshot of the Issue you are experiencing. (PNG or JPEG only).
    - Your current account UID number.

If you are unsure of where to locate your account UID number, you can find this information on the Settings Menu at the bottom of the screen.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Sep 8, 07:58 PDT

This is a follow-up to your previous request #239770<https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/requests/239770&gt; "Cannot continue event"

I realize that the ticket has been closed, and I have already responded to the support rating email.

But I would like to state here as well that a 250 crystal compensation in no way makes up for missing out on three exclusive cards and the actual crystal rewards from the events.

Your request (239770) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Sep 2, 16:22 PDT

We apologize for the inconvenience regarding the issue. Unfortunately, it appears the issue experienced was as designed. Each event is separated into players of your skill level, unfortunately there are not other players who have reached your Mastery Tier. Because of this, we have decided to credit your account 250 Mana Crystals. Your account has been credited:

250 Mana Crystals

Aug 30, 14:03 PDT

Now lost three exclusive card rewards because of this error.

With the new patch (1.6.5) released could I get feedback on my personal issue?

It has now been 6 days since your last response.

Thank you for looking into this and your continued work on the game.

Aug 27, 10:30 PDT

The third version of this event has started and I am still having the same issue. Hopefully this helps with any investigation.

I would like to point out that in missing out on the rewards from the past two “Terrors in the Shadows” events I have also been denied two exclusive card rewards.
    I would like an update on the error prior to the next event starting in about 24 hours.

Thank you,

Aug 26, 09:19 PDT

I would like to point out that in missing out on the rewards from the past two “Terrors in the Shadows” events I have also been denied two exclusive card rewards.

I would like an update on the error prior to the next event starting in 24 hours

Aug 24, 14:55 PDT

Just letting you know that we haven't forgotten you! We appreciate your continued patience as we investigate.

We are still addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution for your issue.

Aug 23, 14:08 PDT

Your ticket has been escalated for review. We are currently addressing your issue and will contact you as soon as we can with the appropriate resolution.

Aug 22, 12:36 PDT

To this point D3Go! Has offered two flavors of Events in Magic the Gathering – Puzzle Quest. One is themed ‘Nodes of Power’ and the other ‘Terrors in the Shadows’.

I have no issues with joining and competing in the ‘Nodes of Power’ event.

However in the ‘Terror in the Shadows’ event I can join but cannot compete.

· I join the event
    · The event starts
    · I am able to select Plainswalkers for each of the three areas offered.
    · When I attempt to continue the event, I get an error message as per the image attached to the original ticket (see below: image.png)

I play the game on both an iPhone 5s and an iPad3. Both are running iOS 9.4.3

My UID is xxxxxx

Each event requires a certain level of color mastery to be reached for placement in the bronze/silver/gold/platinum levels.

I have all of my deck mastered, as shown in the attached picture (color mastery.png). I think it possible, though unlikely, that my high numbers (1,579 points total) are affecting my ability to find a match.

When the last round ended today (August 22nd), I was in 119th place with zero event points. There was one other player in the platinum bracket with a zero score, but I missed writing down the name.

In the previous round, I believe I ended up in 32nd place with my zero event points. It was a smaller pool of platinum players then.

I enjoy the game, and have invested a lot of time and money into it. Since December of 2015 I have spent about $1,090.00 CAN on various offers. And for some reason I have felt that this was worth it.

But I also enjoy competing at the highest levels, and not being able to do so is very disappointing.

Thank you, I would appreciate if you could fix the issue.

If you feel that keeping the ‘whales’ happy is important, then perhaps you could compensate me for the missed rewards in the past two ‘Terrors…’ events.

Attachment(s)
    Color Mastery.png<https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/attachments/token/XLfFnEcx29NmqTD4dDnkkQy94/?name=Color+Mastery.png&gt;

Aug 22, 12:07 PDT

Hello D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

Can you please explain the issue you're experiencing in more detail? Please describe the process you used to incur the issue, and provide as much information as you are able to.

Can you also provide the following information:

- Your Device Make and Model [i.e. iPhone 5S]
    - Your Device OS version. [i.e. Android 4.4.2]
    - A Screenshot of the Issue you are experiencing. (PNG or JPEG only).
    - Your current account UID number.

If you are unsure of where to locate your account UID number, you can find this information on the Settings Menu at the bottom of the screen.

If you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again and it will be a pleasure to help you.

Best Regards,
    D3 Go! Customer Support Team (RBK)

Aug 20, 09:08 PDT

When trying to compete in the Terrors in the Shadows event I. Get an error "no match found". This happened the first time the event was offered and now again. All conditions for competing are met.

Attachment(s)
    image.png<https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/attachments/token/uYO2I7RnH7itR7pfgbqPaicij/?name=image.png&gt;
  • span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've got to say the customer service staff have really mishandled this situation badly. Considering the amount you've spent and the effort you put into the game, this is akin to a bakery turning away its most regular customer cause the customer is its most loyal. Wow.

And fair compensation I would think should be all the progression rewards of the events you've missed, including the packs, runes and crystals. It's obvious you would have had no issue obtaining those had you actually been given the chance to play.

I'm gonna try sending PMs to the site admins to see if I can get a response out of them on this issue on your behalf. Maybe you can try to do the same. Though who knows if we'll get any response. Ridiculous.

*edit*
    Edited to adhere to forum rules of no direct insults.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    Reopen until they give up and compensate you just to get rid of you.
  • murtagon
    murtagon Posts: 51 Match Maker
    Options
    Looks like this is still an issue....

Unable to join Terror in the Shadows event this week.
  • Fiddler
    Options
    Just before the event started I had pushed my blue cards over 400 mastery points. For a few minutes I got the No Matches Found message but then it went away and I could compete just fine. I have not had the problem where I was closed off for the entire event since the first three times.