How many node clears does it take..?

Options
DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ Tips and Guides
Roughly speaking, how many node clears will it take to reach the 4* progression cover in PVE? (Clearance level 7, obviously). Is 4 enough? Or is that already on the way to max progression?

I know the exact amount might be subject to tweaking from the devs, but an indication would be useful so I can distribute my playing time more easily.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    everything I've heard is 4 of 6 is good for max progression, so peg should be reachable with something less than that.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I concur. All previous events, not including tests, require 4 clears + a little bit extra for max progression. The Peggy cover is at about half that. I'm guessing ~ 2.5 clears, weighted on the back-end. You could probably skip sub 1 entirely and get the cover with 3 clears on the rest.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks! That should be very reachable, both time wise and difficulty wise. It's so easy to get burnt out on going for max progression too often. Only 3 clears will also keep the node on the good end of scaling icon_mrgreen.gif.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Options
    For me it's like I am half way there, why not go all the way to max progression. And then I think to myself, well I am half way competitive, why not just hit top 50 in each sub. So I end up doing almost double the amount of points at the end. Weird logic.