Simulator Event Round 1 Rewards Issue - 2/14

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
Reposting here for added visibility.

We're aware of an issue where some users got incorrect rewards for their placement in Round 1 of the Simulators. We will be reissuing the correct rewards to affected players later today. If you do not receive those corrected rewards, please contact support.

Comments

• Woo-hoo! Thanks.

EDIT: if we sent in a ticket this morning through the game, will we need to do anything else?
  • Xalthim
    Xalthim Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    If you get a reply at all, I would love to know that. I have sent in 4 tickets for the same thing and haven't even gotten back as much as a "go take a flying leap!"
  • Xalthim wrote:
    If you get a reply at all, I would love to know that. I have sent in 4 tickets for the same thing and haven't even gotten back as much as a "go take a flying leap!"

I contact them all the time and they're pretty good at responding and trying to keep me happy.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
    You should get a reply, yes. Replies tonight in particular may be a little slow due to it being Valentine's Day, but that shouldn't harm weekend work. In general, you should receive at least a form letter reply to just about any ticket (short of spam or the like) in 48 hours. If you haven't, send off a PM with any info about the unanswered ticket (ticket number, username, etc) to D3PCS so he can look into it.
  • radiopy
    radiopy Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Can I get like 500 iso for free? I can make up some random excuse why, but in reality I just like free stuff.
  • What needs improvement is the fact that I have no real idea where I was supposed to finish because the leaderboards disappear immediately at the end of an event. I'd love a feature that keeps them up for a little while after an event is closed.
  • Still not fixed
  • Yep still not fixed
  • Not for me either.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    No changes on my end yet.
  • Sunday now what happened to later today on Friday?
  • Worked ok for me. Have you tried renewing your tickets?
  • Yeah I'm having the same issue with the rewards from round 2 icon_e_sad.gif
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    for Normal mode i take rewards, for Hard mode not taking. icon_evil.gif
  • Same, I was so excited to get my rewards, but then nada.
  • Just replied to my ticket and still waiting. Did get half of my 2nd round tokens which were right this time
  • Gigas Breaker
    Gigas Breaker Posts: 86 Match Maker
    SolidQ wrote:
    for Normal mode i take rewards, for Hard mode not taking. icon_evil.gif
    Same here.
  • energythief
    energythief Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Just had an issue where I didn't receive rewards in round 2. I started a thread in the bugs section.
  • I didn't get my hard mode round 2 rewards, either. I did receive easy mode.
  • I got my hard mode rewards, but not easy. Unfortunately they all ended up being standard 1* tokens. icon_neutral.gif