Still Cannot Login

Options
GrizzoMtGPQ
GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
The rest of my coalition seems to be online and playing again. They are all Facebook linked. I am not Facebook linked and I still cannot log in. Anyone else experiencing this?

Grizzo

Comments

• jeremii
    jeremii Posts: 28
    Options
    I am facebook linked but now starts the game with beginner tutorial...lost all progress. Someone please help?
  • Moomins
    Moomins Posts: 10
    Options
    Also unable to log in. Don't think it's Facebook linked. But not interested in grinding out several thousand crystals and hundred's of thousands runes again.

Any word from devs about this?
  • Wax
    Wax Posts: 37
    Options
    I think they only have a couple people working on customer support, who also happen to be part of the core dev team. Someone said they've been out-of-town at a comic convention, which would (somewhat) explain the enormous delay people like me are experiencing for stuff like profile restoration...

I've been waiting 3 weeks now since submitting my ticket, when I lost access to my account. A week ago they emailed me and said they didn't have an ETA for how long it would take, which could be the result of them leaving the office for the con. Still hadn't heard anything, so after another week I try to check-in with them to see what's going on. They emailed me back today, saying "We deeply apologize for the wait. Your account restore request is still being processed. Our technicians are working as quickly as they can to restore your account as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience, and again assure you that there will be compensation for this delay."

At 3 weeks now without being able to access my account, I'd settle for just the problem being fixed. I had a similar issue a few months back when I needed a profile restoration, and that whole thing took like 3 or 4 days from start to finish. Either there's something really bad happening at D3 right now, or they only have a couple people working on customer support and those people went out of town or something.