Lie?

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
In some event I can play vs team 3x1lv but when Im trying to they have 2k HP and nice dmg. They aren't lv 1 for sure.

Comments

• For some events, specially elected characters are buffed. It says so every time you enter that event.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With most events, specific characters are boosted. Check the event rules tab to see which ones.
    The characters that are boosted may be at 3 times normal power
    Boosted characters also have a small or large crystal on their portrait signifying how great their boost is.

In your case you will have run into moonstone and Daken in the simulation event. Yes they are nasty.
  • ...is my go to tactic on valentine's day regardless of my current situation, relationship status, or mood.

"Is this all you got me?" Answer: Nooooo...the rest is for after dinner *txt single friend for help*

"Ugly: so are you single?" Answer: Noooooo... *txt friend I don't Like or am mad at that there is a hot chick looking for a date*

"Man: are you a bear or what?" Answer: Noooooo....I'm an echidna. *txt friend the interesting story as I turn and walk away*

"Beautiful: do you have a girlfriend?" Answer: Noooooo...well maybe...sorta...**** *txt girlfriend a smiley face*

"Do you like it? You hate it don't you...." Answer: Nooooooo...I mean yes I like it no I don't hate it. *txt brother how awful my present was so I don't say it outloud*

"Are you alone today on valentine's day?" Answer: Noooooo.... *txt friends about drinks* ..get no positive responses and buy Chinese food for one to go with a heart shape cake and some beers.

"Are you lying to me?!?!". Answer: Noooo... icon_e_wink.gif
  • MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    @soenottelling

You do a lot of texting. Yes, that is what I got out of your story.
  • Spencer75
    Options
    @sonottelling

That was pretty fantastic