Crash of the Titans Cycle 4: Devil Dino (First Run)

jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
I champed Devil Dino with the iso drop from the SHIELD rank intro. The rework is disappointing. Reminds me of the time I champed Vision instead of Iron Man before I saw the new specs.

UPDATE: According to the latest community video, there will be 2 runs of Devil Dino Crashes. Woot!

Previous Runs
«1

Comments

  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Devil Dino? I exspected that it would be Bucky's turn.
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Duke wrote:
    Devil Dino? I exspected that it would be Bucky's turn.
    Anniversary special. Squirrel!
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    Devil Dino? I exspected that it would be Bucky's turn.
    Anniversary special. Squirrel!
    It`s a pity! Since my Devil Dino is only 1/1/1 (level 78) this crash will be the first one in cycle 4 I can`t beat. icon_e_sad.gif
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Black Duke wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    Devil Dino? I exspected that it would be Bucky's turn.
    Anniversary special. Squirrel!
    It`s a pity! Since my Devil Dino is only 1/1/1 (level 78) this crash will be the first one in cycle 4 I can`t beat. icon_e_sad.gif
    Last year Squirrel Girl was only 2/2/2 and level 222, so she was fairly easy to beat even for low level Dinos. And you might get lucky and get extra covers Before the Crash...
  • Cousin SimpsonCousin Simpson Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    Devil Dino? I exspected that it would be Bucky's turn.
    Anniversary special. Squirrel!
    It`s a pity! Since my Devil Dino is only 1/1/1 (level 78) this crash will be the first one in cycle 4 I can`t beat. icon_e_sad.gif
    Last year Squirrel Girl was only 2/2/2 and level 222, so she was fairly easy to beat even for low level Dinos. And you might get lucky and get extra covers Before the Crash...

    Lowest level DD I got documented is... me! Still, that was 2/3/1 at 111, and I needed several attempts.
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,809 Chairperson of the Boards
    Lowest level DD I got documented is... me! Still, that was 2/3/1 at 111, and I needed several attempts.

    I actually did it with a 1/2/4 Level 107 (https://d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=33966&start=100#p430451). It took two attempts, but I probably got a little lucky. A 1/1/1 might be possible with enough denial, although if the changes to the character go through before the Crash it might be harder than before.
  • SirLanikSirLanik Age Unconfirmed Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Well the changes to Dino are in, with more damage and more tile destruction across his abilities. Hoping my 2/2/2 has a shot!
  • Marty17Marty17 Age Unconfirmed Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Ah it was nice to finally used my Championed icon_devildino.png & killed it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • kobukobu Age Unconfirmed Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Got it second try with 2/2/3. Tried to deny yellow but she got off her power once.
  • SluggoSluggo Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    Lost first try with DD 111 4/1/1, but not horribly. They overlap with colors, and DD's health is decent even at low levels, so I just slowly ran out of HP before SG did.

    Used +100% match damage boost on the second try, that did it. No absurd cascades for either side, won with 3000 HP left.

    Reward: yellowflag.pngicon_nova.png now 3/2/2.
  • SirLanikSirLanik Age Unconfirmed Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Super easy, I'm happy to say. My 2/2/2 level 127, no boosts, completed it with ease on the first try.
    Notably, Squirrel Girl even fired her Yellow twice, her Purple twice, and her green once. And I still beat her!
  • CT1888CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    1/1/0, 74, match damage boosts coming out of my ears did the job at the second time of asking, with plenty of green, purple and yellow denial.
  • ZootSaxZootSax Posts: 1,809 Chairperson of the Boards
    CT1888 wrote:
    1/1/0, 74, match damage boosts coming out of my ears did the job at the second time of asking, with iplenty of green, purple and yellow denial.

    That's impressive.

    My DD was level 271, so he pretty much steam-rolled her without boosts or even worrying about what colors she matched. Got a purple Drax for my troubles. He's 2/1/2, Lv 115 now.
  • Black DukeBlack Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Black Duke wrote:
    It`s a pity! Since my Devil Dino is only 1/1/1 (level 78) this crash will be the first one in cycle 4 I can`t beat. icon_e_sad.gif
    My 1/1/1 DD didn't stand a chance against Squirrel Girl. So I bought a 10 pack for the anniversary vault which gave me a greenflag.png & purpleflag.png cover bringing him to level 111. I made it finally in my 4th attempt using +1 green/black, +100% match damage and crit boost. My winning streak isn't broken! icon_e_biggrin.gif

    RNGesus rewards me with icon_x23.pngredflag.png bringing her to 3/4/2.
  • Cousin SimpsonCousin Simpson Age Unconfirmed Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Level 113 2/3/1, first try with +2 all, +100% all match, +50% blue/purple. Funny thing is that I noticed I had put some ISO into DD without making it to a full level, so I raised him trying to level him off -- for some reason, it didn't work.

    That's really the most interesting thing about this battle, that and the red Natasha that I got.
  • sambrookjmsambrookjm Posts: 1,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Recently upped my DD to LVL 271 thanks to an Anniversary Cover. Went in with no boosts, and had no problem at all with the round. Finished #8 in my bracket as well. Yay!
  • lukewarmlukewarm Age Unconfirmed Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Took about 15 tries at 111 with damage boosts- I think maybe it helped to focus more on green denial over pink.
  • mpqr7mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    D'oh! After looking forward to this a lot, I somehow completely missed this icon_redface.gif

    What prize did I miss? A cover? An LT?
  • jojeda654jojeda654 Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    D'oh! After looking forward to this a lot, I somehow completely missed this icon_redface.gif

    What prize did I miss? A cover? An LT?

    An LT. Good news is you get a second chance, since it's being rerun!
  • mpqr7mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank goodness. I feel bad that I missed an LT, but I would've felt even worse if I missed out on a dino cover!!!

    I'm hoping for two more purples so I can champion him.

    Thanks for letting me know!
Sign In or Register to comment.