Decktester.com: SOI update is live! (8/11/2016)

13»

Comments

• Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    @Meteo5000 - Would it be possible to get the page selection buttons duplicated to the top of the page also? With an ever increasing card bank, I'd like not to have to scroll all the way to the bottom to skip pages. Thanks for the site. I use it a lot.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975
    Dark petition mana cost is set at 6
    It is 9 in game(would love to have it at 6 for behold and beyond instant casting it icon_cool.gif )
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    A couple things I came across:
    - Breakneck Rider is listed as Common, should be Uncommon
    - Skin Shredder, a Transformed creature, is in the DB, but the parent card Skin Invasion isn't. And I don't see that card listed as available in MTGPQ.
  • Volrak
    Volrak Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Fantastic resource.
    I've noticed a missing card (SoI mythic): Geier Reach Bandit (plus Vildin-Pack Alpha which it transforms into).
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Volrak wrote:
    Fantastic resource.
    I've noticed a missing card (SoI mythic): Geier Reach Bandit (plus Vildin-Pack Alpha which it transforms into).

That's because Bandit came out after Meto stopped updating the website after getting a new job.
  • Hello, Just a quick note.
    I see you have updated the glossary a bit since I last visited, thank you and I appreciate it. icon_e_smile.gif

I did not see a definition for: Reinforced or a listing.

Also, Delirium is not defined. Hopefully this helps icon_e_smile.gif

Delirium: Perform the associated ability if there are 5 or less Gems of the card's color on the board. (please note the underline)

I initially read it and just assumed PW color, as I'm typing this, I realize I would have been wrong in my assumption. icon_e_surprised.gif

Thank you for the time and effort you make to put this together and keep it updated.
  • majincob wrote:
    Volrak wrote:
    Fantastic resource.

That's because Bandit came out after Meto stopped updating the website after getting a new job.

Ooh, so he no longer updated the site? that's sad.
  • kauppila
    kauppila Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    I don't know if this is the right place, and I have no association with this site, but there is a new version (alternative to) the Decktester site. It has much of the same stuff and is updated through Kaladesh at this time (i.e. current as of this post)

http://beta.mtgpq.info/
  • Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Since decktester is no longer being updated, I'm unsticking this topic and sticking octal9's thread about mtg.info. Please, refrain from commenting here, unless decktester comes back. Thank you!