anyone else getting an error message regarding facebook ?

Options
Avacyn
Avacyn Posts: 89 Match Maker
So i just got out of a match and right away this message pop up(image below). my facebook pw hasn't change and is authorized with this game. so no ideal what is going on. I can't get in any more...anyone else on a iso device in the USA having the same issue as me?

tRUdcNp.png?3

Comments

• Mutang99
    Options
    I'm getting the same message.
  • wink
    wink Posts: 136 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am having the same issue.
  • Wikidkriket
    Options
    Same here. I just beat Avacyn when this happened.
  • Avacyn
    Options
    My best guess is server is down...i even try going in as a guess
  • KenDrogo
    Options
    Same here icon_e_sad.gif
  • qwweetrtr
    qwweetrtr Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Happened on the loading screen of me beating a match......better be some rewards this happening during an event unexpected and such.
  • Skidoo
    Skidoo Posts: 71 Match Maker
    Options
    Same message.

And previously I was disconnected twice mid-match.
  • ningendake
    Options
    samsies. looks like not on our side.
  • JaceShearer
    JaceShearer Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here. Also, it froze right after one of the higher level matches in the avacyn event. I also just spent all my crystals trying to get some new rares and ended up with my sixth copy of Ever After. This has happened before with smoldering marsh (in sure I've gotten at least five). Really wish they would make an alteration to the game that allows you to get a better mix of rares and mythics. The lack of variance doesn't make me want to try harder or buy crystals, it makes me think the game is going to just steal my money if I spent any.
  • Seanysmith86
    Options
    Same here and I'm from uk and happened o me to.
  • oliverpimpin
    Options
    Same here. I concur that it is probably the d3go server acting wonky. Give it time. They are known for these bizarre login issues. Their Fb authentication system is garbage.
  • Taisell
    Options
    Same here...

Right after barely winning a match, Game freeze and refuse a new Login. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Avacyn
    Options
    it happening to everyone. and the staff is show casing this game at comic con right now. it'll get fix soon.
  • Myntaka
    Options
    Ok so what does that mean for people like myself that dont use facebook, are accounts lost or is it just a glitch and everything will be as it was before?