poor form D3

Options
Typhon
Typhon Posts: 15
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Raising the price on all color packs? the day the red pack came out i paid the 600 crystals for the big box, to which is now raised to 750 , and even one pack is now 75 instead of 60, although its super annoying that pretty much EVERYONE on quick match plays red, you either did this for a money grab or you want people to be discouraged in purchasing all color packs, which is also silly considering the drop rates or mythic and rares when actually purchasing big boxes of actual sets, as a consumer i am not spending another dime on this game, and to be honest I dont really need to , I use Koth and he is so over powered with the right cards i go 80+ rounds before i actually lose in quick match, and I am usually in the top 10 if not the top 3 , so i dont really buy cards anymore anyway, nothing holds a candle to red, as it can cancel out supports and creatures are a ridiculous match rate , i've seen that the horse chairiot was nerfed into uselessness which is nice , but all in all red is top in this game, all green a close second, and the white/red combo being third, black and blue have terrible combos which can be canceled way too fast. I just find it super fishy you raised the price so fast on red, and to be fair , that big box of red i purchased , 0 mythics , my red mythics believe it or not came from free packs . . seriously, that 8 hour 3 free cards, i have most of my rares an mythics from, so even after the people came to the boards to tell you that the RNG calc is broken you still have not fixed the drop rate, you spend $30 on cards, you need to offer a mythic if i am paying you $30

anyway, i like the game, but you are screwing your fan base here

and p.s. , if someone losses in quick match, they need to loose points as well, being top 10 in quick match is just about time spent playing (red) , not your wins, and you need to pit those top 20 or so against each other as well

sorry for the run on , but i am a little mad, and so should the players be here, dont spend money on this game guys , seriously , you want my deck list just pm me, i went 99 games with out a loss the other night, happy to share that koth deck (works for reg red too), so we can all get some crystals

have a good night kids

Comments

• Bazingaconnor
    Bazingaconnor Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Have you not read the announcement of the cost error that showed up with the last update? It is at the top of the general discussion page you posted this on. They said packs are still supposed to be the same cost but for some reason it is showing up as more, and actually taking more for the time being. They are refunding the difference to those that bought packs with the incorrect prices.

Of course, the prices you listed are different from the ones they stated are showing up, but the actual prices are still supposed to be 60/200/600, as I understand it.
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Typhon wrote:
    Raising the price on all color packs? the day the red pack came out i paid the 600 crystals for the big box, to which is now raised to 750 , and even one pack is now 75 instead of 60, although its super annoying that pretty much EVERYONE on quick match plays red, you either did this for a money grab or you want people to be discouraged in purchasing all color packs, which is also silly considering the drop rates or mythic and rares when actually purchasing big boxes of actual sets, as a consumer i am not spending another dime on this game, and to be honest I dont really need to , I use Koth and he is so over powered with the right cards i go 80+ rounds before i actually lose in quick match, and I am usually in the top 10 if not the top 3 , so i dont really buy cards anymore anyway, nothing holds a candle to red, as it can cancel out supports and creatures are a ridiculous match rate , i've seen that the horse chairiot was nerfed into uselessness which is nice , but all in all red is top in this game, all green a close second, and the white/red combo being third, black and blue have terrible combos which can be canceled way too fast. I just find it super fishy you raised the price so fast on red, and to be fair , that big box of red i purchased , 0 mythics , my red mythics believe it or not came from free packs . . seriously, that 8 hour 3 free cards, i have most of my rares an mythics from, so even after the people came to the boards to tell you that the RNG calc is broken you still have not fixed the drop rate, you spend $30 on cards, you need to offer a mythic if i am paying you $30

and p.s. , if someone losses in quick match, they need to loose points as well, being top 10 in quick match is just about time spent playing (red) , not your wins, and you need to pit those top 20 or so against each other as well

sorry for the run on , but i am a little mad, and so should the players be here, dont spend money on this game guys , seriously , you want my deck list just pm me, i went 99 games with out a loss the other night, happy to share that koth deck (works for reg red too), so we can all get some crystals

have a good night kids

Is this a complaint or a brag about your imbal red qb red deck?

If it's a complaint, you're complaining about an issue the devs have addressed already(huh?)

If it's a brag... I think you might find mono red isn't as God tier in this game as you think.
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    Typhon wrote:

have a good night kids

This should help.
  • Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the LOL, dude. That was a great parody rant.

It was a joke, right?
  • jimilinho_
    Options
    Cragger wrote:
    Thanks for the LOL, dude. That was a great parody rant.

It was a joke, right?

Made me laugh icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
  • Typhon
    Typhon Posts: 15
    Options
    my attempt at a troll was not that great

i still think mono red is waaaaay overpowered
  • Bazingaconnor
    Bazingaconnor Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It wasn't a really good troll, but I was clearly oblivious as you can tell from my response.