Character Choice

Options
Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Ok so i wanna change my team around a little bit (by a little bit, i mean 1) For the past month or so i use my max 2* Wolvie and Daken and Ares (62) and i am getting bored of the same old same old. i recently leveled C. Storm to 62, is she good enough to replace either Ares/Daken? also leveling Thor to 72, is he a good Alternative? Last but not least is there any point keeping Modern Hawkeye/BW/Venom or just sell them off for the iso as i havent used them in a month. The only reason i keep them around is in case there is a 1* tourny soon.

(hint hint IceIX, will there be one ? )

Comments

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Ok so i wanna change my team around a little bit (by a little bit, i mean 1) For the past month or so i use my max 2* Wolvie and Daken and Ares (62) and i am getting bored of the same old same old. i recently leveled C. Storm to 62, is she good enough to replace either Ares/Daken? also leveling Thor to 72, is he a good Alternative? Last but not least is there any point keeping Modern Hawkeye/BW/Venom or just sell them off for the iso as i havent used them in a month. The only reason i keep them around is in case there is a 1* tourny soon.

(hint hint IceX, will there be one ? )
    Difficult to see, always moving the future is. If you sell them now, Iso gain you could. But you would destroy all for which they will fight.
  • Unknown
    edited February 2014
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

(hint hint IceX, will there be one ? )
    Difficult to see, always moving the future is. If you sell them now, Iso gain you could. But you would destroy all for which they will fight.

What have you done with IceIX, Yoda?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    What have you done with IceX, Yoda?
    Heh. Was just looking at an IO9 post on various Star Wars posters and Yoda came to mind for. In less cryptic terms, it's a pretty safe bet that there will be in the future but I can't give you timings since events shift depending on various needs. In other news, I don't think the Hungarians saw the same movies the rest of us did...
  • Ok so i wanna change my team around a little bit (by a little bit, i mean 1) For the past month or so i use my max 2* Wolvie and Daken and Ares (62) and i am getting bored of the same old same old. i recently leveled C. Storm to 62, is she good enough to replace either Ares/Daken? also leveling Thor to 72, is he a good Alternative? Last but not least is there any point keeping Modern Hawkeye/BW/Venom or just sell them off for the iso as i havent used them in a month. The only reason i keep them around is in case there is a 1* tourny soon.

Thor and C.Storm are both solid characters.

Unless you desperately need the roster space, I wouldn't sell your Modern Hawkeye/BW/Venom. As they can be featured characters in tourneys or events, if you don't have other developed characters you might miss them when they're gone.

Modern Hawkeye - Avengers Tourney, Hunt event, Hulk Event

Modern BW - Avengers Tourney, No Man's Land tourney

Venom - Nefarious Tourney (maybe?), Dark Avengers Tourney, can combo with 3* Spider man for instant kills with devour.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wolvie and Daken are up in each others space. Similar colour, strike tiles competing for red. I would lose one of them before Ares.