So, Who is Going to Start the Inevitable Super Alliance?

Comments

• morgh
    morgh Posts: 539 Critical Contributor
    Alliance subforum is a great idea

Sign me up for alliance by the way ^_^
  • Well, I'm in if it means anything. Nothing wrong with Wrath and Ruin to pass around, even if it is only to NPCs and not other players.
  • As someone who bailed on MWOH because the developers couldn't leave well enough alone, the thought of alliances leading to super alliances dominating everything scares me because I've seen it before. I'm just thankful that the devs don't seem to be actively trying to push people away from their game like Mobage did with MWOH. Super alliances will form, but I trust this game will still be fun.

And I'm in for a forum alliance... But maybe since I'm mostly a lurker we should create a forum lurkers alliance, in case the big boys around here wouldn't welcome lowly (yet hard working daily player) lurkers like myself. icon_e_wink.gif
  • As someone who bailed on MWOH because the developers couldn't leave well enough alone, the thought of alliances leading to super alliances dominating everything scares me because I've seen it before. I'm just thankful that the devs don't seem to be actively trying to push people away from their game like Mobage did with MWOH. Super alliances will form, but I trust this game will still be fun.

And I'm in for a forum alliance... But maybe since I'm mostly a lurker we should create a forum lurkers alliance, in case the big boys around here wouldn't welcome lowly (yet hard working daily player) lurkers like myself. icon_e_wink.gif

What matters are results and getting them. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Team tinykitty! Let's do this!
  • Team tinykitty! Let's do this!

Best alliance name ever. Count me in
  • So, will their be some sort of "try outs" for this Super Alliance? Because I'm interested in joining icon_e_smile.gif
  • GT-47LM wrote:
    So, will their be some sort of "try outs" for this Super Alliance?

I'm sure it would be something like "must have at least 3 *** characters lvl 100 or higher. That leaves me out as I'm still working on my *** team. Still, I feel like there should be at least one slot on each one of these super alliances for up and comers or people still building their future beastly rosters to help prevent a "rich get richer" scenario. Maybe that's just wishful thinking and selfish of me, but it has it's merits. I was in a top 10 alliance in WOH back in its heyday and we did that - it doesn't hurt if you still have active top level guys and it makes the game more interesting.
  • I want to join! I play almost ALL the time EVERDAY. I win 90% of my matches also. I dont have very high 3* rosters but dont under estimate me. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unity wrote:
    I want to join! I play almost ALL the time EVERDAY. I win 90% of my matches also. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    . On offense 90% is pretty darn low lol. Just sayin. I assume it wasn't a thought out number though.
  • Unity wrote:
    I want to join! I play almost ALL the time EVERDAY. I win 90% of my matches also. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    . On offense 90% is pretty darn low lol. Just sayin. I assume it wasn't a thought out number though.

Well the 10% that i dont win is when im faced against high level 3* teams in pvp because of mmr, or when facing 230s in pve.
  • I just hope this sin't tied to facebook.

Speaking of facebook: How's about getting that to Steam users instead of making brand new things we don't need?
  • I'm all in for the super alliance.
  • Starts chanting *tinykitty tinykitty tinykitty!*

Yeah I'm game lol.
    Still working on my 3* team but I'd like to think I've a decent start with a 115 patch 100 hulk and Spidey sitting at 90 icon_e_smile.gif
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    I'm game!

If it's 3 level 100s I may have to wait for the nerfed Spidey exodus for an opening. This event might just get me there, however.
  • Haha, I was being slightly facetious when I brought up the idea, but now that's it has caught on...

43075840.jpg
  • I'm in. Roster still needs work, but I play a lot currently
  • I am in only 2 level100+ 3 stars and multiple in 90's but sitting on 100,000 ISO waiting for x force buff
  • Gonna be a million diff tinykitty named alliances created now all claiming to be the real one hehe
  • Count me tinykitty in.