Look what's back "From the Depths..."

Options
HomeRn
HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
...of the vault that is!

The Battle of Zendikar set is BACK as of this message - and appears to be staying through the month of October. Here's your chance to grab cards you couldn't quite get your hands on before it was locked away - namely lots of Eldrazi and Ally creatures, as well as a plethora of other cards!

Crystal costs are the same as before and on par with other packs at this time.

Comments

• glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    i bought one big box earlier this morning and got 2 rares i didn't already have. i'm still chasing those mythics. i only have 18 out of 36.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    glggwp wrote:
    i bought one big box earlier this morning and got 2 rares i didn't already have. i'm still chasing those mythics. i only have 18 out of 36.

Be prepared to take out a second mortgage to fill out your library.
  • Rogan_Josh
    Rogan_Josh Posts: 140 Tile Toppler
    Options
    fingers crossed for a Drowner
  • bgqtony
    Options
    Got a big box. Got 1 mythic and 3 rares. and of course the mythic was the one BFZ mythic i already had. icon_neutral.gif
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    IMG_0073.png
    I don't exert my influence on anyone or drown anybody's hope... but I do cost a million mana and bog the game down with all sorts of cumbersome wacky animations.
  • Jeebus
    Jeebus Posts: 4
    Options
    I bought a big box of these earlier this morning too. I got 1 mythic and 7 rares including my guaranteed one.
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I just picked up a BB after getting the last of the completion crystals from the nodes of power event. Wasn't too bad of a result - 5 rares, but no mythics. 2 of the rares were the ones I needed to finish off the rares for the BoZ block - now to get the mythics (espcially Mirrorpool and Nissa's Renewal....).