From Beyond (and other token makers) cause game freezes

Options
Yawgmoth
Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
Happened to me TWICE today, causing my only 2 losses this event. Both times the same situation - I have 3 different creatures in play and From Beyond card ability at the beginning of my turn asks me which creature to replace with the created Eldrazi Scion. Both buttons ('not now' and 'select') become unresponsive (click animation shows but no effect), and the only things that work is the back button menu allowing me to access Chat (fully functional during this freeze) and the QUIT button works fine.

Sucks so bad to ruin my perfect record this event with 2 losses from the same bug.

This isn't a new bug as I've had identical freeze happen to me a few weeks before, but with a different card - Sigarda making a Human Soldier token.

So it's likely not a single card's bug but something broken with either token creation or the entire "Replace Creature" UI piece.

A possibly important addition - in all 3 such freeze cases I was most likely tapping the middle of the screen quick to speed up whatever actions the AI was doing in its turn.

Comments

• Cragger
    Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yawg, I have tried to stop myself from tap-speeding since the update. Tokens are a tad faster, draw is not, but I don't want to chance it.

Can you attempt to replicate the bug with From Beyond in Story mode without tapping to determine which part of the UI is freezing?
  • Yawgmoth
    Yawgmoth Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Yes, will try to replicate this and in various conditions, to find out if it's tokens or any card entering play bugging the Replace Creature interface, and whether the speed tapping has an effect on this or not.