New Update - Complete Overhaul - Please reset

Hi,

I've raised this on my account as well, but the complete revamp of the upgrade system, but it has completely devalued previously spent coins down to 20%. Possible for a reset and return of the spent coins? Happy to start from scratch. Other than that, love the game! However will probably quit due to update.

Cheers,
Derek.

Comments

• Devious wrote:
    Hi,

I've raised this on my account as well, but the complete revamp of the upgrade system, but it has completely devalued previously spent coins down to 20%. Possible for a reset and return of the spent coins? Happy to start from scratch. Other than that, love the game! However will probably quit due to update.

Cheers,
    Derek.

Not sure what you mean by that. Previously it would cost around 5.2-5.3k to upgrade a 3-star hero's skill to lvl 20. Now, it costs 5k. Not too big of a difference if you only spent HP to upgrade instead of using covers
  • Hi...

I understand that logic... however if you spend your HP on a combo of covers and upgrades (as I have), the value equation completely changes. At 150HC per cover, it took 20 covers, now it only takes 5 covers - therefore any covers purchased and used prior to the overhaul effectively get 1/5th of the upgrade that they currently get. That's the boat I'm in.

It's just when such a wholesale change is made, someone loses... An "olive branch" to faithful customers (who provide early revenue) might be to allow them to reset given this complete overhaul, so they can remain competitive and not lose interest in the game (and continue to invest in the game). I think this is reasonable, given that it's not asking for anything extra to what's been paid for (e.g. asking for HC without a reset).

Cheers,
    Derek.
  • Devious wrote:
    Hi...

I understand that logic... however if you spend your HP on a combo of covers and upgrades (as I have), the value equation completely changes. At 150HC per cover, it took 20 covers, now it only takes 5 covers - therefore any covers purchased and used prior to the overhaul effectively get 1/5th of the upgrade that they currently get. That's the boat I'm in.

It's just when such a wholesale change is made, someone loses... An "olive branch" to faithful customers (who provide early revenue) might be to allow them to reset given this complete overhaul, so they can remain competitive and not lose interest in the game (and continue to invest in the game). I think this is reasonable, given that it's not asking for anything extra to what's been paid for (e.g. asking for HC without a reset).

Cheers,
    Derek.

but those 5 covers are vastly more expensive to make up for it. so it evens out.
  • Devious wrote:
    Hi...

Cheers,
    Derek.

I understand what you are saying but please tell me you didn't really use 20(!) covers at 150HC per to level up a character's powers (unless you're talking about a 3 or 4 star but then you would have spent even more gambling on them)? Regardless, if I was in your boat I'd be asking for the same thing. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Lol icon_lol.gif ... I didn't use 20 covers to upgrade (I'm not a millionaire!)... I used HCs to approx level 10, then covers.
  • Devious wrote:
    Lol icon_lol.gif ... I didn't use 20 covers to upgrade (I'm not a millionaire!)... I used HCs to approx level 10, then covers.

Haha! Ok well that makes two of us, then! icon_e_wink.gif