So, Who is Going to Start the Inevitable Super Alliance?

Unknown
edited February 2014 in MPQ Alliances
If anyone's played Marvel War of Heroes or any sort of F2P game with an alliance system before, you know that there is always one or two alliances that dominate every alliance wide event, crushing the competition with experience, coordination, power, and money. Us forum members, being the most dedicated and knowledgeable of the player base, must bear the responsibility of creating such an alliance.

After all, what is a story without a villain? What will the NBA be like without the Lakers or the Heat as lightning rods of hatred? What would baseball be like without the Yankees there to spend money for talent without a care in the world? We shall be the ire of the filthy causals that dare go for rewards that they do not yet deserve; the bane of all men and women that spend but do not strategize. By devastating the battlefields we walk on and sending our opponents away to lick their wounds, we will instill the fire of competition and money spending into their hearts.

New heroes and legends will come out of the rubble to attempt to strike us down. But they haven't seen the battles we've won and the sacrifices we've made. They do not know of the pain of losing Ragnarok! They live in peaceful ignorance of the fact that we averted the threat of an Iso-8 tax that would have threatened our very livelihoods! And yet, these ungrateful masses would reward our struggles by sending us to the bittersweet embrace of death. But, as Syrio Forel once said:

f9b9f483.jpg

Pretentious monologue aside, there should be a cool name as well. Perhaps the "Tinykitty" Alliance?

Comments

• Sign me up for the Tinykitty alliance! I have a kitty right now sat on my lap, so it's a very apt name for a group I'd be in.
  • I feed on tears. Sign me up.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Can we get an alliance subform please?
  • I'm really hoping there's not TOO much benefit to alliances. Only some Meta-type stuff, or ability to send each other things. Nothing where it requires you to be in a powerful alliance to be able to compete. Or alliance members who have a major benefit vs those who aren't in a super successful alliance.

I have two casual friends (who do spend some money, but don't play too much) so i'm excited to be in an alliance so i can see their rosters and give them advice, but I doubt they'll be competing at the same level I do.
  • I love alliance competition.
    Alliance vs alliance wars

I'll be 10x more interested. Sign me up for 1 of the 2 powerhouse guilds and let's have at it. Haha
  • I feel like it is going to be a collaborative pve feature more than a pvp competitive one.

(or the Forum Alliance will crush them all)

Anyway, I'm interested :3
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2014
    Lets do it! Tinykitty has to be the name of this alliance by the way (as you suggested): it's just way too fitting.
  • Tinykitty works. Lmao
  • can we vote either zwolf or theladder as the leader?
  • can we vote either zwolf or theladder as the leader?

Na. I'd prolly vote for like nemek or somethin
  • I love lording unfair advantages over others! Sign me up!
  • Sounds boss, boss.
  • I'm in, if any of y'all will have me. My cat is awesome - I'm up for the TinyKitty Alliance
  • With 20 man limit, I'm sure there'll be a few. Nemek's squad, Ladder holding down the Euro division, jacobpc and thereck with a 2-man superduo. I love these forums but my loyalty lies with GAF.
  • What's the point? Unless they start some alliance based events or benifits in the future.
  • What is good in life?

To crush your enemies.
    See them driven before you.
    To hear the lamentations of the women.

For this, I will join an alliance.
  • With 20 man limit, I'm sure there'll be a few. Nemek's squad, Ladder holding down the Euro division, jacobpc and thereck with a 2-man superduo. I love these forums but my loyalty lies with GAF.

What's GAF?
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    can we vote either zwolf or theladder as the leader?

Unfortunately, zzzwolph quit a little while back.
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    TheFallen wrote:
    With 20 man limit, I'm sure there'll be a few. Nemek's squad, Ladder holding down the Euro division, jacobpc and thereck with a 2-man superduo. I love these forums but my loyalty lies with GAF.

What's GAF?

Neogaf. Them and Steam are the other couple places with lively discussions.
  • DirigiblePilot
    DirigiblePilot Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I'd join this, if anybody actually knows who I am.
    And as posted somewhere up there, an alliance subforum would be a really good idea.