1.7 Silverfur and Token freeze

Options
Cragger
Cragger Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
In the Soul Swallower level of the Avacyns event, I twice had the game freeze on the same play.

2/2 wolf token in the opponent's first creature spot, summoning sickness Silverfur in the second. I cast Inner Struggle on the token with a backup burn in hand for the Silverfur..... The token dies, Silverfur moves to the first position and nothing happens. Frozen solid. Quit. Lost a node reset.

I replicated it once, hopefully no one tries to replicate it in the event. Let me know if you can replicate the error, since I can't recall any other easily available matches with this mix of cards besides this event matchup.

Thanks.

Comments

• orgazmo
    orgazmo Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same bug with StM. Same level. My guess is any destroy card is crashing with this bug. Crazy.
  • Kantieno
    Options
    Same exact problem, wold token in first spot, silverfur with summoning sickness on second spot.

I also had it happen to me twice, first time it happened was when the token was destroyed with Avacyn's judgement and silverfur partisan was about to be hit as well. And then it froze.

Second time, I killed the token with a creature with beserker, another creature with berserker was about to kill the silverfur but it froze before it could happen.

Fours nodes lost to this bug that we know of, hopefully it will be fixed before it takes others!
  • Azerack
    Azerack Posts: 501 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Basically same problem, only using two Kozilek's Return to take out a wolf in the first spot with Toughness 3 and Silverfur in second position.
    First one worked and Silverfur got bonus, second one took out wolf and then game froze.

Kinda tough to win games when you freeze after 15 or so rounds due to a bug.. icon_neutral.gif

Oh, but it's nice that you can Quit from a frozen game and take it as a loss... Wait, what? icon_rolleyes.gif