Saheeli Rai Challenge is Back! (9/21/16)

Options
2»

Comments

• Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Pqmtg- wrote:
    Have you read the patch notes? It answers your question.

So, kinda, but not really?
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,230 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just popping in to say (and I can already hear it, but eh...whatever ) that I won saheeli rai in the last event, and I'm going to skip a few battles to let someone else have a chance of getting her. I know how it felt when the event expired and I saw that "4th place" rewards screen. Made all the effort and tension totally worth it. Other players who play way too much like me deserve the chance too. I gently recommend the other four do the same, but hey, good luck to everybody anyway. Except you Gideon using runaway carriage people. The worst of luck to you fine people. Thank the gods for from beyond.

Funny, I feel the same way when I run into From Beyond. =)
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    I wish you could see more rankings :-/ at 13 and want to know what I need for 5. A bit harder to rank with the timer then in quick battle
  • TheElement
    TheElement Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Your game zeroed out all of my points for the event. Really? This is unacceptable. I put in a ticket. Didn't get a response from the last one I put in. We need to talk about restitution.

Screenshot_2016-09-23-14-39-20_zpsfbzsgenu.png
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Irgy wrote:
    LakeStone wrote:
    Yes, if it wasn't clear, we will be running the Saheeli Rai Challenge twice this week. Good luck!

So, um, when's the next one then?

Seriously, how hard is it to just say you're running it twice consecutively? Say so in the first place would be good, but especially when asked directly.

I miss out the first time, at least in part because of not knowing which node was which. Or indeed that there even were additional goals for each node, since if I'd known that I'd have known to look here for what they were anyway. The second time I get stuffed around by the time zone and servers being down, and think "oh well, they said they're running the event again, I'll just wait for next time, whenever that is". Then a couple of days later I wake up in the morning and it's already started 5.5 hours ago! No forward notice, just straight in! I was absolutely devastated.

Turns out though it was a blessing in disguise in the end. I joined late, and got put into a group with other people who joined late. Which meant nobody had an advantage. And even better, between being late starters and silver tier they're all a bunch of filthy casuals like me. So now not just am I on track. but I can remember this trick for next time - don't get up at 2am, just resist clicking join before the event starts (I used to worry you had to) and just join when I'm ready to play.
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    knocked from 50 to 51 in the last minute. bogus.
  • Cwest79
    Cwest79 Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Made it to #5 and then everything froze when event ended got my Saheeli and Crystals but can't confirm I got the coalition rewards or the rewards from the **** event and when I reloaded and it finally loaded it says down for maintenance.
    Seriously what kind of **** is this?!
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got a "something went wrong" error when I was about to start my last clear. After restarting the application all five attempts at Saheeli node had been consumed and the timer was on, no points added. So I lost a full 30 points right there.

At the end I finished 9th, just about twelve points short of top five and Saheeli. This is very frustrating.
  • Yvendros
    Options
    Omega Red wrote:
    I got a "something went wrong" error when I was about to start my last clear. After restarting the application all five attempts at Saheeli node had been consumed and the timer was on, no points added. So I lost a full 30 points right there.

At the end I finished 9th, just about twelve points short of top five and Saheeli. This is very frustrating.

*36 points. icon_razz.gif
  • glggwp
    glggwp Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    was placed top 5 and got my saheeli... i noticed that my bucket kept changing...
  • Omega Red
    Omega Red Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yvendros wrote:
    Omega Red wrote:

Each clear was worth 6 points right? So 5 clears, 30 points or am I missing something there?! icon_lol.gif
  • Yvendros
    Options
    Omega Red wrote:
    Yvendros wrote:
    Omega Red wrote:

Each clear was worth 6 points right? So 5 clears, 30 points or am I missing something there?! icon_lol.gif

Apparently I can't math today... icon_redface.gif