"Something Went Wrong..."

Options
2»

Comments

• David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi again. A quick update:

We experienced approximately 39 minutes of unintended server downtime between Noon and 12:39 PM EDT.

A small number of players may be having difficulty joining the current event. If affected, please visit Support so they can assist:

www.d3go.com/mobile-games-support

Thank you.
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    Yeah, I submitted a ticket like 2 hours ago. No word yet. I'm letting my coalition down but they know there's nothing I can do about it at least.
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yeah, thanks a lot guys. I got up at 2am for this only to find out you couldn't sort your business out. Gave up and went to sleep, whole event is a write off now. What a load of garbage. The whole thing should have been rescheduled in my opinion.

Can you please at least run the next one at a different time for crying out loud?
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]
    A small number of players may be having difficulty joining the current event. If affected, please visit Support so they can assist:
    Sadly, I'm one of the few that's dealing with this...

What did I do to deserve this?!
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    HomeRn wrote:
    Sadly, I'm one of the few that's dealing with this...

What did I do to deserve this?!

Join the event on time? How dare you? That's what it feels like to me.

In all seriousness, I don't think a support ticket is going to get this resolved for me before the event is over. I got a response late last night but they ignored all the attachments and text in my original opening of the ticket, and asked for the same attachments that I provided, as usual, and asked if I still had the issue.
    No word yet today. They don't work weekends I'm fairly sure.
  • DragonXNIK-
    Options
    It's happening again right now with two events being released at once.
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    A new event and guess what? We are down!!!!

WTH guys???
  • yunnnn
    yunnnn Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's happening again right now with two events being released at once.

The worst part was when it crashed when Saheeli started a couple days ago... I was on the victory screen of the other event (nodes of power) and it booted me out without any points! Bye bye top 10 icon_cry.gif

My final record was 3 losses from disconnects or game freezes... it makes some events worthless to play past the individual rewards because the odds of hitting the top are basically nil once you lose once or twice.
  • Sway82
    Options
    I guess this is what happens when they're too busy worrying about the whiners and crybabies then actually making sure the game works properly. Bravo!
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Now, I'm no IT expert, but it does seem to me that there's a predictable pattern happening here.
  • warcin
    warcin Posts: 118
    Options
    game came back up for me but I got no rewards for the previous event. Having one end and 2 start at the exact same time was obviously a very very bad choice
  • zaann85
    zaann85 Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Again today, but this time I cant even play in one of the events. We've recieved compensation for less. Please do players a solid and apologize for all of these issues.
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 329 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    zaann85 wrote:
    Again today, but this time I cant even play in one of the events. We've recieved compensation for less. Please do players a solid and apologize for all of these issues.
    I'm certain they will - it's just most of them aren't likely on (or working for that matter) during the weekends. I most certainly missed out on the first Sahelli event this week due to getting locked out by that catastrophic "Something went wrong..." message from the unplanned downtime!
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    for those of us who were locked out of the second Saheeli event and were unable to compete at all, has anybody had any word back for the tickets they submitted?
  • mmraie
    mmraie Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Abenjes wrote:
    for those of us who were locked out of the second Saheeli event and were unable to compete at all, has anybody had any word back for the tickets they submitted?

not me, nothing else than the canned response from support telling my my ticket was open :/

I hope it won't get swept under the rug