Zombies

Options
2»

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How about now? Now that you've released Olivia and made non-flying blockers utterly irrelevant, now will you fix PA so I can play with my zombies?

What a waste of everybody's time that was.
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    shteev wrote:
    Now that you've released Olivia and made non-flying blockers utterly irrelevant...

All you gotta do is play your non-flying blockers while you have Olivia in play and then they can fly.
    Vampire wars, bro. All vampires... all the time...
  • Pqmtg-
    Pqmtg- Posts: 282
    Options
    Tilikum wrote:
    shteev wrote:
    Now that you've released Olivia and made non-flying blockers utterly irrelevant...

All you gotta do is play your non-flying blockers while you have Olivia in play and then they can fly.
    Vampire wars, bro. All vampires... all the time...

Yeah. Everyone has Olivia. Use it to make your PA fly!

Seriously. It seems like I'm the only one who didn't buy Olivia.
  • Barrelrolla
    Options
    I didn't buy her too. No way I am gonna pay to a developer that doesn't care about the state of its game.
  • M3f
    M3f Posts: 46
    Options
    I didn't buy her too. No way I am gonna pay to a developer that doesn't care about the state of its game.
    I met a lot of Olivia decks in silver tier this event. I'd say the biggest issue with her is that tokens make her trigger and the haste. I don't buy cards that would give me advantage over non-paying players as a rule. Only spending money in games that doesn't disturb equilibrium between paying and free players base... Because of that MTG won't see a cent from me...